What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

Jesus has had 4 and a half years. Hopefully we shift him this summer .Torres is promising but has a habit of disappearing for long periods . Delap should be given a chance to see what he can do for sure. We need to buy a striker and a left back. That's been the case for years. Dereliction of duty at this stage

I must have missed all those titles that his current club have automatically won just from having him in the side.

He's a good player but all this talk of whoever gets him will be untouchable is absolute horse shit.
You are entitled to your opinion but I think he's the best young player to emerge in world football since Mbappe and that's based on the Bundesliga and CL games I have watched. Let's wait and see. If I am wrong I'll hold my hands up. Chelsea are already a superb side without him.

Huge gamble that is more likely to fail than succeed.

For a variety of reasons none of that trio (or Sterling) meets the consistent quality we need in a striker.

I genuinely think Delap would benefit far more from a loan.
Much less of a gamble if he was to get the right club. Would like to see him at one of the better Championship clubs. Fulham maybe.

I don't get this, why worry about what a player will cost, it's not our own money is it?
Indeed, but assuming we still have to come in under whatever version of ffp is being currently thrown in our path, £100-150m on a single player limits what we can do elsewhere..

A lot depends on whether Kane, Haaland, Grealish etc. actually move.
If they stay where they are I feel we would still be favourites to win most competitions.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Aston Villa's new football kit has been released and the publicity pictures featured Jack Grealish. I know this might not mean much - remember the hoo-ha with Fabian Delph in 2015 - but I think Delph was a free agent player, is Grealish not still under contract?

Jesus has had 4 and a half years. Hopefully we shift him this summer .Torres is promising but has a habit of disappearing for long periods . Delap should be given a chance to see what he can do for sure. We need to buy a striker and a left back. That's been the case for years. Dereliction of duty at this stage
In that 4 and a half years Jesus has played 195 times scoring 82 the lad is top quality who works harder than any of our other attacking players, buying a Striker does not mean someone has to leave, just think we may even play 4,4,2.

You are entitled to your opinion but I think he's the best young player to emerge in world football since Mbappe and that's based on the Bundesliga and CL games I have watched. Let's wait and see. If I am wrong I'll hold my hands up. Chelsea are already a superb side without him.
Chelsea are a very good cup side, on the break, that's how they play,I don't think they get enough points against teams that sit back against them to win the league, I don't think Haaland changes hat, I also doubt they get Haaland this summer anyway.

Not sure Pep has to prove himself as a coach either at this stage so being hamstrung with a lack of signings in positions that need filling whilst our main rivals strive to improve seems like an unnecessary course of action..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.