What if we win 'nowt?

if he wins nowt he's failed

but he will win two trophies starting with the league cup imo

If we win nowt with our squad it would be a monumental underachievement and a damning indictment of the decision to sack Mancini. I don't think there would be any other way of looking at it.

That said, the approach of trying to win each and every individual game is exactly the right one and I'm confident that it will bring success. Beating Bayern Munich away showed the potential in the squad and, whilst you can't take anything for granted, realistically we should win the premiership and a domestic trophy. And, if we get through against Barca, which is a big, big ask, we will be up there with the favourites for the CL. Exciting times!

If we have a second trophyless season, I am giving up my season card. I'll probably get one at The Emirates or Stamford Bridge. That decision will be made in May.

I think not winning the prem this season would make it a failure. We have set our standards high and the big competitions is where we should rightly be judged. If we win the league cup great but it would not make this season a success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.