What if?

Pam

In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?

If we followed it up by beating Norwich away yes i would give us a chance,no matter what the rags do against Villa.

The thing is, we are all waiting to get our team back and the players to show a bit of fight and invention.
If that was to happen, then we are fully capable of shutting up the doubters and getting close.
It may not be good enough but it would just be nice to see a bit of spirit.
I live in hope that the Mario situation may do us a favour.

Pam said:
In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?

I just said it in the pre match thread.

It's not over yet. Wigan took Chelsea pretty close, we will stuff WBA, lift the camp, Everton are playing well as they always do in the dying games.

Come the fuck on City!

the chance we have is if the premier league realise they have been nobbled and having robbed wigan at the week-end the ref will be instructed to "make amends" albeit against their cash cow.

Pam said:

What say you?
No can't see us winning the next six games it reminds of Sven's spell in charge,now everyone knows how to play us there's no plan B and Mancini just doesn't have the balls to throw caution to the wind and go all out attack .

Jason said:
Pam said:

What say you?
No can't see us winning the next six games it reminds of Sven's spell in charge,now everyone knows how to play us there's no plan B and Mancini just doesn't have the balls to throw caution to the wind and go all out attack .
That is not the spirit:(

Pam said:

What say you?
The only problem in that scenario is that, to beat the vermin, Wigan will actually have to attack them. Something they never do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.