What if?

DanCity2890 said:
DanCity2890 said:
Let's say hypothetically that we won and united lost tonight.
That puts us back within 5 points.
We play norwich saturday and beat them also, that's 2 points. United then draw and the gap is all of a sudden only 3 points.
The week before the derby we beat wolves away and they only manage a draw at home to everton who aim to finish the season on a high, whilst still looking to take some frustration out on someone after being humiliated by liverpool at wembley. An angry scouser would surely be cheered up getting one over on a manchester team and potentially spoiling their season.
Within the space of a few weeks the gap is narrowed to only one point, creating the most important and most electrifying manchester derby in years.
What a cracking end to the finish line that would be.
All of a sudden the race is well and truly back on.

It's not impossible. Stranger things have happened.

I could frame that post Dan. Brilliant! Are you Nostradamus? btw why were you posting at 6am? I will frame it if it all comes true!

Oooooooooo

bananamilksheikh said:
DanCity2890 said:
DanCity2890 said:
Let's say hypothetically that we won and united lost tonight.
That puts us back within 5 points.
We play norwich saturday and beat them also, that's 2 points. United then draw and the gap is all of a sudden only 3 points.
The week before the derby we beat wolves away and they only manage a draw at home to everton who aim to finish the season on a high, whilst still looking to take some frustration out on someone after being humiliated by liverpool at wembley. An angry scouser would surely be cheered up getting one over on a manchester team and potentially spoiling their season.
Within the space of a few weeks the gap is narrowed to only one point, creating the most important and most electrifying manchester derby in years.
What a cracking end to the finish line that would be.
All of a sudden the race is well and truly back on.

It's not impossible. Stranger things have happened.

I could frame that post Dan. Brilliant! Are you Nostradamus? btw why were you posting at 6am? I will frame it if it all comes true!

Oooooooooo

Dan....Dan....Dan............Dan....DAN....DAN..DAN...DAN...Get to Norwich!

de niro said:
the chance we have is if the premier league realise they have been nobbled and having robbed wigan at the week-end the ref will be instructed to "make amends" albeit against their cash cow.
After seeing the deluded, drunken, Purple Alex ranting on MotD I think it's not just Pam that's psychic.

They'll have their we was robbed stories well prepared this morning. This proves we don't get all the decisions etc. All this proves is that given a level playing field you are not the same team.

Therfe iks a chance we can win it, if we can start winning away. Tevez gives me hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.