What if?

It is hard to give up hope totally, yet. I can't help wishing for a weird and (decisive) turn around, if only because it's happened every so often in the past, including the 67/68 season.

jimharri said:
Pam said:
In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?
The only problem in that scenario is that, to beat the vermin, Wigan will actually have to attack them. Something they never do.

No they can pack the defence and midfield and hit them on the break with Moses pace and utilise set pieces.

paulchapo said:
jimharri said:
Pam said:
In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?
The only problem in that scenario is that, to beat the vermin, Wigan will actually have to attack them. Something they never do.

No they can pack the defence and midfield and hit them on the break with Moses pace and utilise set pieces.

And they can twat Rooney whilst they're about it.

But didnt Norwich have a good chance of getting a result against them, then spurs? Oh and what about Stoke and Blackburn and QPR and Fulham?.......Oh wait a minute none of them did!

It is over........Has been since we lost those 2 points last week

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
But didnt Norwich have a good chance of getting a result against them, then spurs? Oh and what about Stoke and Blackburn and QPR and Fulham?.......Oh wait a minute none of them did!

Unsustainable in the long run. Rag points will be dropped very soon. It's our own capacity to take advantage that I worry about.

paulchapo said:
jimharri said:
Pam said:

What say you?

Is that not attacking then?

Pam said:
It is hard to give up hope totally, yet. I can't help wishing for a weird and (decisive) turn around, if only because it's happened every so often in the past, including the 67/68 season.

The situation in 67/68 wasn't as vast as it is now unfortunately. Let's just make sure we finish second and analyze what went wrong over the summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.