What in God's name were they thinking?

Pam

Who are the twats that introduced the transfer window and fucking why did they do it and should they be hanged by their necks until their heads are pulled off so that they die?

Seriously, why?

it was done originally i think to stop clubs buying there way out of relegation and trophies, in the last third of the season,i e city buying rodney marsh and f-----g it right up, west ham buying hartson and kitson, and just missing relegation etc their are loads of examples, but still think their was more to it by blatter?

it produces income inportant income for smaller clubs , i have no problem with that, and it can help the bigger boys to build up a head if steam, come the run in , and if im honnest i can live with that , but why the window, it worked before all the restrictions were implemented , it should be possible for any club to do buisiness when they decide its needed, its a restriction on buisiness and if anything it can hinder the little club more., in short ITS FOOKIN STUPID.

mancunial said:
it was done originally i think to stop clubs buying there way out of relegation and trophies, in the last third of the season,i e city buying rodney marsh and f-----g it right up, west ham buying hartson and kitson, and just missing relegation etc their are loads of examples, but still think their was more to it by blatter?

But it doesn't stop clubs buying their way out of relegation and trophies. Doesn't matter whether it's done month to month or in two short spells in the summer and January windows. I can't see who it's helpful to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.