What is Bridges' Problem??

If what I have read is true, They broke up 2 months ago and the Terry affair lasted 4 months. so if true they were definatly still together.

scorer said:
I really don't understand what Bridges issue is.

Apparently Terry got stuck into Vanessa after she and Bridge had split up....

if that's the case whats the problem? IMO Terry done him a favour and he should be glad.

Dont really know the detail and TBH dont really want to, just wish the media would move on and leave it alone. A statement from Bridge saying he couldn't care less would help this along.

So I'd guess you'd be ok with one of your mates shagging your ex, who you have kids with, only a month or two after splitting with her ?? Then throw into the mix the possibility that your mate may have been the cause of your break-up because he may have been shagging her when you were still with her.
Bollocks you'd be ok with that....

Bollocks.

1 - Bridge hasn't said anything to the media about this - so what do you think he has done wrong again??

2 - In any event, he MUST be gutted and furious about it. He had only just split up from a woman he'd been with for years, and then she was secretly shagging his (married) friend and former team-mate in the house (his house?) whilst their 3 year old son presumably had to play on his own, or maybe just wait on the landing for his mum to come out of the bedroom all flustered with some bloke who wasn't his dad.

On reflection, you make an excellent point - Bridge is clearly making a massive fuss about nothing.

I can only assume that some of the naysayers on this thread are not parents.

I think I'm right in saying that the NOTW had images of Terry being shown into La Strumpet's house while her child was merrily playing outside in the snow.

Just the mere thought of that would have probably sent a chill down Wayne Bridge's spine. When children are involved in something like this it can turn any grown man into an emotional wreck.

I don't think Bridge has come out and said anything yet? Just getting on with his football, being professional.

My question is:

Was she shagging other Chelsea players before Bridge, or did they come after?

Maybe im right, maybe im wrong, but it would make it less of an issue to me if Bridge had been 'down the list'. I would actually be thinking that he wouldnt be giving much of a toss at all if he was just another Chelsea notch on her bed post.

If however, he was first and there appeared to be an undying love there, then i can go with him feeling some anger at Terry.

Cheltblue said:
My question is:

Was she shagging other Chelsea players before Bridge, or did they come after?

Maybe im right, maybe im wrong, but it would make it less of an issue to me if Bridge had been 'down the list'. I would actually be thinking that he wouldnt be giving much of a toss at all if he was just another Chelsea notch on her bed post.

If however, he was first and there appeared to be an undying love there, then i can go with him feeling some anger at Terry.

Think they came before during and after by all accounts!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.