What is going on with....

Your idea that we’re signing multiple 18 year olds for the first team. It’s not happening.
Well let's say I am chatting bullshit.

Looking at the age of Pep's outfield signings at City:

Nolito (29)
Ilkay (25)
Stones (22)
Sané (20)
Jesus (19)

Walker (27)
Danilo (26)
Ederson (24)
Bernardo (23)
Mendy (23)
Laporte (23)

Mahrez (27)

Cancelo (25)
Rodri (23)

Back in early January Pep said that we have to do a lot of changes(Build) again, but in an absolutely different way.

OHDoerK_d.webp

And then when you also factor the fact that City will scour Europe this summer looking to snap up young talent that can help the first team...

You can say I'm chatting bullshit. But maybe its not such a baseless claim of mine or "wishful thinking" as you say.

Done

Aouar (22)
Almada (19)
Ait Nouri (19)
Traoré (18)
Yan Couto (18)

Left To Do
Bastoni (21)
Camavinga (18)
Kouassi (18)
Ihattaren (18)

Last edited:
Back in early January Pep said that we have to do a lot of changes(Build) again, but in an absolutely different way.

And then when you also factor the fact that City will scour Europe this summer looking to snap up young talent that can help the first team...

You can say I'm chatting bullshit. But maybe its not such a baseless claim of mine or "wishful thinking" as you say.

I mean, fair play to you, you've nailed your reputation to these 8 or so names and going along with what you've been saying it does match up but I just don't see it. I think we'll make some youth signings and maybe fill out the squad with certain names you've mentioned but I definitely cannot imagine a world in which we replace a fair few first teamers with teenagers especially considering the lack of chances we give to our own youth

I definitely cannot imagine a world in which we replace a fair few first teamers with teenagers especially considering the lack of chances we give to our own youth
First Team players we are Losing:

David Silva(34)
  • Is being more then replaced
Leroy Sané(24)
  • We spent a full season without him already
John Stones(26)
  • Played just 1300 minutes in all competition this season

Oleksandr Zinchenko(23)

• Very Limited as a LB, can only play inverted role
Ilkay Gundogan(30)
  • Awful as an 8 and only decent as a 6
Nicolas Otamendi(32)
  • The General

Last edited:
First Team players we are Losing:

David Silva(34)
  • Is being more then replaced
Leroy Sané(24)
  • We spent a full season without him already
John Stones(26)
  • Played just 1300 minutes in all competition this season

Oleksandr Zinchenko(23)

• Very Limited as a LB, can only play inverted role
Ilkay Gundogan(30)
  • Awful as an 8 and only decent as a 6
Nicolas Otamendi(32)
  • The General
I can get the idea of buying these young players, that’s fine and would welcome it. I feel a lot of the departures you mention are guesswork. We need to find a club and agree a fee as well as the player wanting to move to that club. Also didn’t Tolmie mention Stones was to receive a new contract?

We should not be signing a right back until we move one one. Can you imagine if we do sign semedo and then can’t move cancelo We would have 3 world class right backs and not one decent left back . Before we even think about a right back we have more pressing matters first.

Well let's say I am chatting bullshit.

Looking at the age of Pep's outfield signings at City:

Nolito (29)
Ilkay (25)
Stones (22)
Sané (20)
Jesus (19)

Walker (27)
Danilo (26)
Ederson (24)
Bernardo (23)
Mendy (23)
Laporte (23)

Mahrez (27)

Cancelo (25)
Rodri (23)

OHDoerK_d.webp

Done

Aouar (22)
Almada (19)
Ait Nouri (19)
Traoré (18)
Yan Couto (18)

Left To Do
Bastoni (21)
Camavinga (18)
Kouassi (18)
Ihattaren (18)[

Was that finally an admission that you’ve been chatting pish this whole time?

I’ve called you out for this at least 4 times now, you’ve been caught out with your Semedo backtracking and now there’s an admission of you trying to read between the lines of an MEN sourced tweet.

You’ve had your attention, now stop claiming your fantasy as fact.

Was that finally an admission that you’ve been chatting pish this whole time?

I’ve called you out for this at least 4 times now, you’ve been caught out with your Semedo backtracking and now there’s an admission of you trying to read between the lines of an MEN sourced tweet.

You’ve had your attention, now stop claiming your fantasy as fact.
Lol stating a hypothetical scenario is me admitting something?

I'm just saying that my claims DO HAVE a basis that is public knowledge, you do not need to be an insider to know.
It's all public knowledge that:
  • Guardiola said we have to rebuild in a different way, he said that in Early January
  • That City will be "scouring Europe for young talent to help the first team", MEN reported it
So knowing those two things(at minimum), could you please tell me what players City will be Targeting this summer?

What Semedo back tracking? Can you not read sarcasm?(if I'm thinking of the right post your talking about)

Last edited:
Lol stating a hypothetical scenario is me admitting something?

I'm just saying that my claims DO HAVE a basis that is public knowledge, you do not need to be an insider to know.
It's all public knowledge that:
  • Guardiola said we have to rebuild in a different way, he said that in Early January
  • That City will be "scouring Europe for young talent to help the first team", MEN reported it
So knowing those two things(at minimum), could you please tell me what players City will be Targeting this summer?

What Semedo back tracking? Can you not read sarcasm?(if I'm thinking of the right post your talking about)

There we go again, your theories have went from done deals to claims. Based on a laughable two tweets, one from before the pandemic occurred and the other from probably one of the worst outlets for City news. Just because it’s on twitter, doesn’t mean it’s true chief.

As for our actual targets, even the club doesn’t know who we’re going to be making moves for because we’re looking at the most uncertain transfer market in recent history. You very graciously piggybacked on 93.20blue’s info on Aouar and Almada, claiming that as your info. These deals are 100% in the pipeline but I know for a fact that we haven’t even agreed a fee with Lyon yet.

Here’s your posts I was referring to, very kindly collated by @Andrew___K
Click the little arrow beside his username to find them.

I think this pile of schizophrenic BS speaks for itself

Give it up man, it’s pathetic.

There we go again, your theories have went from done deals to claims. Based on a laughable two tweets, one from before the pandemic occurred and the other from probably one of the worst outlets for City news. Just because it’s on twitter, doesn’t mean it’s true chief.

As for our actual targets, even the club doesn’t know who we’re going to be making moves for because we’re looking at the most uncertain transfer market in recent history. You very graciously piggybacked on 93.20blue’s info on Aouar and Almada, claiming that as your info. These deals are 100% in the pipeline but I know for a fact that we haven’t even agreed a fee with Lyon yet.

There we go again, your theories have went from done deals to claims. <- isn't that saying the same thing? I have been claiming that we have 4 done deals and 4 more targets to chase.

Just because it’s on twitter, doesn’t mean it’s true chief. <- that is true. We are linked to many different players from many different sources. So its very hard to try and guess 8 targets correctly from Twitter information.

You very graciously piggybacked on 93.20blue’s info on Aouar and Almada, claiming that as your info. <-My very first post on this forum, April 18th, was a response to 93.20blue saying
  • "2 players who names start with A will be joining ! Already done deals" - April 15th
Thiago Almada
Houssem Aouar

as one magician leaves another joins from Lyon , pep sees him as the new xavi !!
<- April 22nd

My 2nd post in this forum was also on April 18th.
The last time I edited it was on May 5th
So I believe that what our squad needs is an evolution, not a "rebuild" in the way that many people are expecting. As Guardiola himself said in a previous press conference "well yes we need to rebuild, but we will do it another way"

We already saw how he rebuilt the squad in his first two seasons here, so what does he mean when he says we need to do it another way?

Let's assess the current squad, starting with the Forwards:

Forwards:
  • Leroy Sane (24) - LW (SELL)
  • Raheem Sterling (25) - LW
  • Sergio Agüero (32) - ST
  • Gabriel Jesus (23) - ST
  • Riyad Mahrez (29) - RW
  • Bernardo Silva (26) - RW (MOVE TO CAM)
New:
  • Jayden Braaf (18) - LW, RW
  • Morgan Rogers (18) - LW, RW
  • Thiago Almada (19) - CAM, LW, F9, RW
  • Mohamed Ihattaren (18) - CM, CAM, LW, F9, RW
  • Amad Traoré (18) - LW, RW

SO WE HAVE:

LW
  • Raheem Sterling(25) - starter
  • Jayden Braaf(18)
  • Morgan Rogers(18)
ST:
  • Sergio Agüero(32) - starter
  • Gabriel Jesus(23) - starter
  • Thiago Almada(19)
RW:
  • Riyad Mahrez(29) - starter
  • Mohamed Ihattaren(18)
  • Amad Traoré(18)

Midfielders:
  • David Silva (34) - LCAM (LEAVE)
  • Phil Foden (20) - LCAM
  • Fernandinho (35) - CDM (MOVE TO CB)
  • Rodri (24) - CDM
  • Ilkay Gundogan (30) - CM (SELL)
  • Kevin De Bruyne (29) - RCAM
New:
  • Adrian Bernabé (19) - CM, CAM, LW, F9, RW
  • Tommy Doyle (19) - CM, CAM
  • Houssem Aouar (22) - CM, CAM, LW, RW
  • Eduardo Camavinga (18) - CDM, CM

SO WE HAVE:

LCAM

• Phil Foden(20) - starter
  • Houssem Aouar(22) - starter
  • Adrian Bernabé(19)
CDM:
  • Rodri(24) - starter
  • Eduardo Camavinga(18)
RCAM:
  • Kevin de Bruyne(29) - starter
  • Bernardo Silva(26) - starter
  • Tommy Doyle(19)

Overall Transfers:

Out:

• Leroy Sane
  • David Silva
  • Ilkay Gundogan
In:
  • Houssem Aouar(22) - £50M - Lyon
  • Thiago Almada(19) - £20M - Vélez
  • Amad Traoré(18) - £20M - Atalanta
  • Mohamed Ihattaren(18) - £25M - PSV
  • Eduardo Camavinga(18) - £60M - Rennes
  • Adrian Bernabé(19)
  • Jayden Braaf(18)
  • Tommy Doyle(19)
  • Morgan Rogers(18)

In January re-assess the squad and loan out any youngsters that need one.

My 5th post in this forum was also on April 19th.
The last time I edited it was on May 2nd

Who would be our centre back recruits mate
If you click this arrow you can see the content of my 2nd post in this forum as it was on April 19th.(because Paul 1970 made this post on the 19th, quoting my 2nd post, and never edited his post)

When analyzing most of the centre backs we have been linked with,along with our current situation.

We need a back up to Laporte, the centre back that best fits the bill is Alessandro Bastoni.
21 years old, 1.90m tall, left-footed. He has amazing crossing/long passes, very composed defender. And of course he's playing and trusted by a Top coach in Conte.

So :
  • Laporte(26), Stones(26), Fernandinho(35)
  • Bastoni(21), Garcia(19)
Eric Garcia and Fernandinho to replace Otamendi. But that is not enough, we need a partner for Bellis.

PSG Center Back, Tanguy Kouassi(18 in june), he is regarded as a world class level CB/DM talent. He's a free agent in July.
He is right footed, 1.89m tall, elegant on the ball, Dominant aerially , basically the same profile as Harwood-Bellis for simplicity sake.

So that gives us 6 Centre Backs + 3 alternative (Fernandinho, Walker, Rodri)
  • Laporte(26), Sandler(23), Garcia(19)
  • Bastoni(21), Kouassi(18), Harwood-Bellis(18)
Kouassi still has not shown signs of signing his pro with PSG. RB leipzip and us are heavily Linked. RB promised him he would take upamecano's spot and seemed like the favorites to land him, but the latest report said we are very much still in the running to sign him.

So looking at leipzig's CB depth, with dayot gone and adding kouassi, they would have 5 CB.
3 inexperienced teenagers (including kouassi), along with Orban(28, team cpt) & Konaté (21).
So Unless Leipzig want to go a season with only 2 experienced CB(who are both injury prone) and rely on 3 teenagers, they will need to add another CB.

Thus if Kouassi joins RB, they will have 5-6 CB minimum.

But in the case that he was to join us instead, we will be 6 CB(3 experienced, 3 teenagers) + Fernandinho.

So I believe that we still have a great chance to sign Kouassi, as for both teams the amount of CB is roughly the same with a mix of youth & experience. But we have a better Sporting Project then Leipzig.

Is John stones the right person to partner laporte? My personal opinion is No(pep trusted Garcia & Fernandinho more) thus Sell stones to Arsenal and Buy a replacement(if needed)

Last edited:
There we go again, your theories have went from done deals to claims. <- isn't that saying the same thing? I have been claiming that we have 4 done deals and 4 more targets to chase.

Just because it’s on twitter, doesn’t mean it’s true chief. <- that is true. We are linked to many different players from many different sources. So its very hard to try and guess 8 targets correctly from Twitter information.

You very graciously piggybacked on 93.20blue’s info on Aouar and Almada, claiming that as your info. <-My very first post on this forum, April 18th, was a response to 93.20blue saying
  • "2 players who names start with A will be joining ! Already done deals" - April 15th

<- April 22nd

My 2nd post in this forum was also on April 18th.
The last time I edited it was on May 5th

My 5th post in this forum was also on April 19th.
The last time I edited it was on May 2nd

Well there’s two minutes of my life I’m not getting back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.