What is the best video game ever?

All of the GTA's have been pretty special, from Liberty City onwards at least.

Football Manager/Old Champ Manager deserves a mention for being consistently brilliant.

For me though, i find PES 6 the most playable. I'm still playing it now on the PC. Up to date option file, loads of added teams, leagues, kits, balls, 800 stadiums - playing at Coms is nice - Welcome to Manchester banner, Man City chants, adboards etc..., updated graphics (On the PC it actually looks better than Fifa10 on the ps3). It's brilliant and destroys anything Konami or EA have released over the last few years. Took me about 2 weeks to download all of the Option file, but it's well worth it. It's better than i remember. I still don't understand why Konami changed the gameplay. Weird.

GTA 3

Counterstrike source

football manager 2006 i still play this now even tho i have FM10

goldeneye

command and conquer retaliation ps1

hard to choose one but here are some of my favourite games .
elite ,wipeout ,jet set radio,bioshock ,left4dead and right now red dead redemption

Joycee Banercheck said:
you are all wrong. It's either Sensi Soccer or Another World.
no joycee no no no no no no!!!!!

sensi...was a timeless classic but holds no weight with whats mentioned,mind you... i could easily get hooked to it again.... remind s me of skipping school!

BingoBango said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

You're a goal-scoring superstar hero, Joycee.
I thank you!

I was gonna say Blagger as well. I'm going to have to get in the loft and get the old C64 out. I may still even have Green Beret and Daley Thompson's Decathalon.

BingoBango said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

You're a goal-scoring superstar hero, Joycee.
I thank you!

I was gonna say Blagger as well. I'm going to have to get in the loft and get the old C64 out. I may still even have Green Beret and Daley Thompson's Decathalon.<br /><br />-- Mon May 24, 2010 11:58 am --<br /><br />
des hardi said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
no joycee no no no no no no!!!!!

sensi...was a timeless classic but holds no weight with whats mentioned,mind you... i could easily get hooked to it again.... remind s me of skipping school!
It was the first ever football game where the footballers looked like who they were supposed to be (well, Paul Parker anyway).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.