What is the best video game ever?

aphex said:
goldeneye

streetfighter 2

ultimate doom

gynoug

super probotector

f zero

so many brilliant games. it's a shame i can't get into them like i used to when i was a kid. although fallout 3 was brilliant.

Yes Fallout 3 was brilliant pity the Game of the Year Edition was full of bugs.

quiet_riot said:
Super Mario World is up there.

Skashion said:
I actually prefer Sons of Liberty to Metal Gear: Solid. Sons of Liberty is THE most intelligent and thought-provoking game I've ever had the privilege of playing.

Partially agree, the way Kojima wanted you to know more about Snake by NOT playing as him worked a treat, pity so many were up in arms after finding out that you play as 'a long haired pussy fag'

Don't give a shit about Snake. I just love the themes the story is based around. It made me think as much as great books like Nineteen Eighty-Four and The Dice Man and no other game I've played has ever come close to that again. If I was to recommend people play one game, it would be Sons of Liberty. I've enjoyed other games more and I've been more emotionally-involved in other games but none has made so much of an impact on the way I look at the world as much as Sons of Liberty.

[/Sons of Liberty wankathon]

karlzberg said:
aphex said:
goldeneye

streetfighter 2

ultimate doom

gynoug

super probotector

f zero

so many brilliant games. it's a shame i can't get into them like i used to when i was a kid. although fallout 3 was brilliant.

Yes Fallout 3 was brilliant pity the Game of the Year Edition was full of bugs.

only played the original. i can't wait for 4 (although i bet my brother can as it's me who borrow's his x-box)

i almost forgot - turrican I/II. truly innovative games.

Brian_Lara_Cricket_%2799_Coverart.png

Having just finished Super Mario Galaxy, I'd have to say it's definitely up there. The imagination that went into making some of the levels is astonishing. Can't wait to crack on with Galaxy 2 now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.