What is the longest drive you've done ?

I've just been told that a film company have approached @Bill Walker to do a film about his epic road trip.

It will be called The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

Back in 2003 I went to Florida on hols, we were staying near Daytona beach (a friends villa there) but because the flights were so expensive to fly to Orlando we ended up flying to Atlanta and then driving.....fucking nightmare, took 7 hours, we shared the driving between 2 of us and only just made it as we took turns nodding off whilst driving!!!
slept for the first two days of the holiday once we got there....

absolutely brilliant holiday though and my first visit to the US.
Did the same journey in 2010,the thing that we all remember the most is the sat nav directions….turn right onto i 75 in 100 yards then turn left in 675 miles insane distances compared to UK

Longest in one go was the south of France back to Manchester with two of us driving, was knackered after that, longest overall was Manchester to Albania to Spain and back but that took a few weeks.

I've just been told that a film company have approached @Bill Walker to do a film about his epic road trip.

It will be called The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
If you're not in a rush to get back to the rain you can come with me for parts of the journey.
I'll need someone to do some menial jobs like filling up the water canister at the campsites, going into town for supplies and buying the beer when we at stop various pubs. (If they let you in).

You can do some driving, pissing people off by blocking two lanes in case they try to undertake us.

If you're not in a rush to get back to the rain you can come with me for parts of the journey.
I'll need someone to do some menial jobs like filling up the water canister at the campsites, going into town for supplies and buying the beer when we at stop various pubs. (If they let you in).

You can do some driving, pissing people off by blocking two lanes in case they try to undertake us.
Coober Pedy features in the Priscilla movie, (do you think I just throw these posts together ?)
So if you are doing g a routine at a bar in Coober.....I'm in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.