What is wrong with our support?

I also thought the atmopshere was decent tonight.

Yes it was flat after they scored(here we go again), and for most of the 1st half, but it improved in the second half.

A combination of a better team performance, a goal, and Tranny, added to a good second half on the terraces.

Thought the SS did their bit as well tonight.

BTW. Thought Madrids vocal support was woeful tonight.

PS. I couldn't give a toss about Twatter.

support was better than normal, would have liked more...

soem say the answer is that we are to spread out when in the ground... But yet when we score the whole of SS sing where i am... So why when the few of us at the back sing, cant the ones that sing when we score join in...

come on get it on !

WNRH said:
I am shocked if people thought that was good tonight.

Type in etihad atmosphere or man city fans atmosphere into twitter and see what other fans thought.

Why would they know unless they were there?

Were they sat next to you?

Funnily enough (in answer to the OP) absolutely fuck all.

Considering the amount of Tourist/New faces where I was tonight and how Poor and quiet the Real Madrid fans were, I felt the atmosphere was ok.

What doesn't help is over the top stewarding and a constant sense of being treated like animals because we go to watch Football.

The same people, the same stewards and police...in the same stadium - yet we're watching rugby and we're actually treated with some Respect.

Fuck you ShowSec

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.