What is wrong with Robinho?

there is something wrong deffo, dont know what but something.
for all the players to play so badly week in and week out means there is no unity.
good job we have a strong manager to sort it out.
and he will.

de niro said:
for all the players to play so badly week in and week out means there is no unity.
and he will.

I'm afraid I think he's lost them bill,they're playing like they want him out. He'll need Balls of Steel in January and i wouldn't be surprised if by the end it of it, with the exception of a couple of players we'll have a brand new first team line up.

What's wrong with Robinho ?

Talented player, but a fuckin mard arse, spit's his dummy out when it's not going his way, check his Madrid career, he's obviously down at the moment tensions between the Brazilians and Hughes are not what they should be, but at the end of the day he's getting paid a shed load of money to perform, and at the moment he isn't.

It's about time he started earning his corn.

red 2 hats said:
What's wrong with Robinho ?

Talented player, but a fuckin mard arse, spit's his dummy out when it's not going his way, check his Madrid career, he's obviously down at the moment tensions between the Brazilians and Hughes are not what they should be, but at the end of the day he's getting paid a shed load of money to perform, and at the moment he isn't.

It's about time he started earning his corn.

it would help if hughes didnt play him when injured wouldnt it?!?

he's got god given talent but he's playing in a fucking shit team managed by a clueless tosser. never mind how much he gets paid- they're all ridiculously over paid- we know that and it's going to chance. 20k a week is stupid in my book so anyhting over that is irrelevant.

he must just wonder what the fuck he's got himslef into. much the same feeling i have when we go through shitty depressing form like we are at present.

not exactly rocket science.

Unfortunately much as I love Robinho and a great player he is he has to realise that he doesn't run the team the manager does.

I am pleased that Hughes has stood up to the Brazilians and shown them who's boss. If that has pissed the Brazilians off then so be it. This is a team game and if it's one thing Fergie realises it's that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

As soon as you step out of line reputations count for nothing with Fergie look at Van Horseface, Keane and Beckham as soon as they thought they were bigger than the club they were out.

Robinho needs to learn that this is a TEAM game and whilst he is a great player nobody is bigger than the club.

Blue Mooner said:
Unfortunately much as I love Robinho and a great player he is he has to realise that he doesn't rum the team the manager does.

I am pleased that Hughes has stood up to the Brazilians and shown them who's boss. If that has pisse the Brazilians off then so be it. This is a team game and if it's one thing Fergie realises that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

As soon as you step out of line reputations count for nothing with Fergie look at Van Horseface, Keane and Beckham as soon as they thought they were bigger than the club they were out.

Robinho needs to learn that this is a TEAM game and whilst he is a great player nobody is bigger than the club.

agreed. and i also dont subscribe to the "being forced to play injured". there is no way he would have strated if he didnt think he was fit.

de niro said:
and he will.

Sort it out? It's his fault! He's caused it!

What sort of manager is not responsible for the general mood and moral in the camp?

Answer: none of them. It is down to them and he has fostered this feck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.