What is wrong?

Not as good as i, and the management at city though we was. FACT. even though our manager, thinks you can throw 4 new players in and expect to play the same way. BOBBINS

Think we need to settle on a type of football and adhere to it. If Silva or Nasri are out, we should throw Lopes into the side. That might sound reactionary, and I acknowledge he's young and currently injured, but it would make more sense than changing the style and fielding more utility players.

Gabriel said:
Think we need to settle on a type of football and adhere to it. If Silva or Nasri are out, we should throw Lopes into the side. That might sound reactionary, and I acknowledge he's young and currently injured, but it would make more sense than changing the style and fielding more utility players.

Agree about putting the youth players equivalent in the team at least they will run there bollocks of also I thought that's why we brought Pelegrini in?!

If I were Khaldoon I´d have those 2 Barca clowns in the office first thing and haul the fookers over the coals and start asking wtf is going on?

Oh wait ... we´re in the CL knockout stages though! Suppose he might not ...

Injuries to key players, squad depth poor, too many players on huge wages who are merely bench warmers, too much desire to be attractive and attacking rather than showing the nous to win away games, defensive cock ups virtually very away game. General dips in form and gradual ageing of former starters who need to be moved on and out.

It seems as though MCFC's players lack the grit and fight. it's all far too pedestrian, and at times it seems as though there's no hunger in the bellies of your players. I think the absence of VK and dropping Hart has hurt you. Behind closed doors they may very well be unsettled players, which is playing on the teams confidence ...

fablue said:
What is wrong?

That we are always shit when the other team parks the bus.
That happened to us with Mancini, and now it's the same with Pelle.
That we are totally incapable of making fast counterattacks when needed.
We go forward so slowly and we need so many back passes to go forward that if you put a tortoise to walk along the pitch, it will get to the box faster than we do.

Confirmation about the Tortoise quote! Having 3 precious Tortoises I can confirm they move a lot quicker than certain players I won't be putting names to!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference is referees. At home with 40,000 fans there it's too blatant to screw us. Away from home its easy because there's only 3,000. Look at the penalty at Stamford Bridge today, that isn't given if West Brom were at home. Villas' goal away was clearly offside, I'm sure two of the Cardiff goals were suspicious although I can't remember why right now and our other loss was a stupid schoolboy mistake that happens every now and then in football. Anybody can say it evens itself out but its strange its 2 out of two in Europe away from home. Just saying....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.