What is your very earliest memory?

I think I had three weetabix for breakfast.

No... two. I had two weetabix for breakfast. Everything before that is gone.

Been in the InterContinental Hotel in Belfast and a bomb going off with the windows crashing in all over the room and then the noise of car alarms etc.. Remember leaving the room and soldiers were piling through the building. I must have been 2 at the time.

Weird I was talking to somebody the other day who can't remember anything before they were 6.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Not sure what age I was. But in the bath with my sister, making a "concoction" in an empty shampoo lid. Just a mix of Vosene, bubbles, and a random conditioner, all mixed up with a toothbrush to create a magical potion.

Pervert.

Kun Aguero said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Not sure what age I was. But in the bath with my sister, making a "concoction" in an empty shampoo lid. Just a mix of Vosene, bubbles, and a random conditioner, all mixed up with a toothbrush to create a magical potion.

Pervert.
Glad I'm not alone in thinking that

I was about 2 and can remember not being able to sleep and getting scared and getting out of bed to go on to the landing and sitting outside my big brothers bedroom door. The bathroom and downstairs lights were on so my folks must have still been watching telly downstairs and i think i was being quiet as i didnt want to get told off for being out of bed.

weirdly I am srtuggling to think of anything else until about 6 yrs old but I remember that vividly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.