what medication are you on?

Well, it is a thread called 'what medication are you on?'

If you don't want to know what medication Bluemooners are on then perhaps you shouldn't read it.
images

Amlodipine for blood pressure
Naproxen, tramadol for arthritis pain
Omladepine to protect my gut from the others.

I cannot drink whilst taking these.
Well I can, but the pain relief stops working and they turn 2 pints into a night on the piss next day.

Usually has a biscuit of it in the morning and a little jooint in the evening. Non-smokers can also use a nebuliser or electric fag with oil.

I am never sure if the oil has all the active ingredients in them as there appears to be hundreds on the market so i never know which to go for

Ramipril..heart
Bisoprolol Fumerate...heart
Contiflo xl...piss flow rate
Warfarin... blood thinner
Zopiclone ...sleeping tablet
Bemutanide...excess water makes me piss
Lansoprazole...For inflamed stomach.

Plus pacemaker.

Never had heart attack, stroke,dizzy spell, blackout or even thrown up. Never spent a night in hospital either. Crazy or what.

I have to wear ear plugs because my mrs never stops nagging. Drove me utterly insane today!

I have to wear ear plugs because my mrs never stops nagging. Drove me utterly insane today!
You may find Methaqualone works better (on either of you or both :/) )

I take the occasional pantraprazole (weak version) once or twice a week and the odd voltaren every couple of weeks for heartburn which flares up occasionally or for injuries from the gym

Loads of mentions of Mirtazapine. It's a really excellent sleeper but it's very addictive and you'll stack on the weight in no time with regular use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.