what medication are you on?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
XxRachXx said:
jimharri said:
And you're a City fan? Jeez; I hope you weren't at St Mary's, Goodison, the Stadium of Light or Wembley. Any of those might have tipped you over the edge!

Tell me about it !!! i have such bad turns sometimes :( is horrible

Did you know that bukkake can help relieve anxiety Rach?
I always feel much less anxious afterwards anyway.

i wondered why i felt a warmth and comforting feeling afterwards ....

You should all dig deeper and research your drugs thoroughly 'cos most doctors don't. They are told by the producers-via sales reps-about the benefits but fuck all regarding side effects.

It doesn't necessarily follow that the drug you're on is the best for you.

Couple of joints a day does me, and is even better for my mrs.

EVILBLUEANT said:
Here Goes

Bisoprolol 2.5mg
Pravastain 40 mg
Atorvastatin 80 mg
Ticagrelor 90 mg Twice Daily
Ramipril 1.25 mg
Cetrizine 10 mg
Eplerenone 25 mg
All prescribed after a massive heart attack in January

Novorapid
Insulatard
Been on these 2 or various combinations of similar Insulins since i was 11

My Doctor loves the amount of money I bring into his surgery :-)

Hi mate

I work in medicine, I'm going to PM you!

ob said:
black mamba said:
Adelat
candesartan
Simvastatin

(for blood pressure/cholesterol)

Just been put on Omeprazole too , in an attempt to shift an everlasting cough !

I had cough for long time mate, I would cough for hours until physically sick, went and had all the tests last year, found out had

Rhinitis
Leukoplakia
Severe acid burns to epiglottis
Hyper reactive throat and trachea

also on other 2 for same reasons as you, cough ok now, not supposed to drink or eat chocolate.

Tablets have everything under control now - gave me flow monitor to test my breathing every 2 months

hope you get yours under control

Thanks for that 'ob' .....

glad you got your cough under control mate , i'm currently going through a process of elimination on my cough with the doc ... it's like the blind leading the blind !

Interesting you mention abstaining from chocolate as a precaution ....... i was always under the impression that 'dark chocolate' was actually helpful in stemming a cough , but the article i recall reading that in could just have been a right load of tosh !

black mamba said:
ob said:
black mamba said:
Adelat
candesartan
Simvastatin

(for blood pressure/cholesterol)

Just been put on Omeprazole too , in an attempt to shift an everlasting cough !

I had cough for long time mate, I would cough for hours until physically sick, went and had all the tests last year, found out had

Rhinitis
Leukoplakia
Severe acid burns to epiglottis
Hyper reactive throat and trachea

also on other 2 for same reasons as you, cough ok now, not supposed to drink or eat chocolate.

Tablets have everything under control now - gave me flow monitor to test my breathing every 2 months

hope you get yours under control

Thanks for that 'ob' .....

glad you got your cough under control mate , i'm currently going through a process of elimination on my cough with the doc ... it's like the blind leading the blind !

Interesting you mention abstaining from chocolate as a precaution ....... i was always under the impression that 'dark chocolate' was actually helpful in stemming a cough , but the article i recall reading that in could just have been a right load of tosh !

Took me ages to get sorted, think she was guessing to be honest, said I was allergic to cats (don't have a cat) then feathers (don't have birds or feather pillows or quilt), then air freshener especially the plug in ones (don't have those) then it was smoking (never smoked) then alcohol and chocolate and had to hold my hands up to both of those

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.