what medication are you on?

bobmcfc said:
Summerbuzz said:
ok, let's keep it brief, OP needs to demand a med review, and syndol + alcohol is pretty dodgy

It does the job though

no doubt, but paracetamol + alcohol is bad news for your liver. also the antihistamine involved is a bit kooky, and there might be further interactions because of the enzymes that metabolise it. I can't talk, one evening I took whiskey, paracetamol+codeine, diazepam, and marijuana... that definitely took the edge off! but if I was doing alcohol and codeine again, I would use codis or nurofen plus. They're not great for your tummy but that heals a lot faster than your liver!

Summerbuzz said:
bobmcfc said:
Summerbuzz said:
ok, let's keep it brief, OP needs to demand a med review, and syndol + alcohol is pretty dodgy

It does the job though

no doubt, but paracetamol + alcohol is bad news for your liver. also the antihistamine involved is a bit kooky, and there might be further interactions because of the enzymes that metabolise it. I can't talk, one evening I took whiskey, paracetamol+codeine, diazepam, and marijuana... that definitely took the edge off! but if I was doing alcohol and codeine again, I would use codis or nurofen plus. They're not great for your tummy but that heals a lot faster than your liver!
I'm on mezavant and immune suppressants so my liver is already on suicide watch

I would like something to take the edge off my back I think I still have some pills they gave me when I cracked a rib

toby said:
I would like something to take the edge off my back I think I still have some pills they gave me when I cracked a rib
3 500mg's of cocolamole and a quarter bottle of Bacardi should work, I'll talk to Clarkie he broke about every bone in his body when he fell out of a tree, got more titanium in him than the bionic man the raspberry

bobmcfc said:
Summerbuzz said:
bobmcfc said:
It does the job though

yeah... second thoughts... I think you'll be alright... at a wild guess your liver is probably the strongest part of your digestive system ;)

Summerbuzz said:
bobmcfc said:
Summerbuzz said:
yeah... second thoughts... I think you'll be alright... at a wild guess your liver is probably the strongest part of your digestive system ;)

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.