What more do City need to change to challenge for the title?

Too many on here seem happy/relieved that we didn't lose tonight but for me we were gutless. We should be looking to collect all three points at home irrespective of who we play. I'm not happy with the result or the way we are playing TBH. Under Mancini we are boring to watch and a team who play with no ambition. It's fukcing dispirriting and not good enough.

the rags as a team played about as well as they could,lots of effort from average players,wouldn't want any of them tbh.We need more games,a couple of players and realistic expectations,it's tough at the top .i really hoped we would brush them aside tonight,but Silva cant be the only creator all the time,carlos cant win matches on his own all the time.

We are desperate for pace and drive in centre mid. Please dont anyone suggest Milner. January - buy Schweinsteiger.

itsnevereasy said:
LoveCity said:
If Balotelli hadn't been such a headcase and gotten sent off, he would have made a very big difference as the third attacker, as while Milner put in an excellent shift, he should be deployed further back IMO, in a Barry-esque position.

Milner should have player in Yaya's position with AJ starting in place on Balo

Milner should be on the bench. He's very pedestrian in our team. People had big expectations of him being a scoring midfielder but his stats at Villa were boosted by the fact that he took penalties. AJ should have played in place of Balo and it would've been sorted. Having Milner play up front basically gives us 2 true attacking players. He should only be subbed into the group of 3 in the middle, most likely for Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.