What other sporting teams

The Chicago Bears and White Sox. I'm still getting over the loss to the Packers in the NFC championship game and may not even bother watching the superbowl.

I also follow the NIU Huskies in US collegiate athletics because that's where I went to uni.

I don't care much for hockey or basketball, so I don't really follow the Blackhawks or Bulls.

mcfc2607 said:
carlisle united.

my brother plays for them.

He play for the first team or just a youth player?

For me it's:

Basketball: Toronto Raptors
Rugby League: Bradford Bulls

Been to see Carlisle a few times as well, as my friends support/follow them.

sir malcom said:
Do you support/follow/just keep a close eye on,myself i always look out for Swinton rlfc,and leigh miners .anybody else.

A couple of my mates play for the miners so I very, very occasionally pop along to watch em myself. Not a big fan of rugby though

City are my number one team.

Been into ice hockey for A while now and support the worst team in NHL which is the Edmonton Oilers! hoping there gunna come good soon, top quality rookies in there team!

Watched Bath City when I was at university, even went to the playoff final which was a good day out.
In american sports I like Washington Capitals in nhl and Cincinatti Bengals in nfl.

newlogo.jpg

201100005686.png

City & Celtic ,obviously the name gives it away.

Fort William (scottish highland league),they've been total
shite for about 10 years now,love it when they win.
(saturday,got beat 4-3 at home,bastard)..BOTTOM OF LEAGUE.

Borussia Dortmund,Paul Lambert won a C.L. medal there,total respect
for the guy as a Celtic player.(TOP OF LEAGUE.

Barca,always detested real madrid cos of rvn,beckscum,Ronaldo etc.
But this club just aint about football,they're a fukn religion.
If ye get a chance,read up on this institution.TOP OF LEAGUE

Maryhill juniors,it's where i was born & bred.BOTTOM OF LEAGUE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.