What percentage chance of going through (both now and when the draw was made)

I had a similar discussion with my mate coming home about this. I reckoned we had a 20% chance, he reckoned 40%. Not winning probably means our chances are less but it's marginal given that they didn't get an away goal and we were underdogs when the draw was made but now it's effectively just over one match and not two. So 30%ish.

I can't see any reason why our chances haven't improved with the potential of an away goal, irrespective of their home advantage in the next leg. For that reason, whatever the percentage chance was before - it's increased in my estimation (not arsed about the bookies - looks like they've already fucked up a couple of times this year in the footy stakes).

before tonight to qualify 3.5
now to qualify 3 .........0-0 in the bookies eyes gives us the greater chance too make the final

For Real, it's the worst possible scenario.

For every goal we score, they have to score one more.

I didn't think they were anything special today. They were better than average in the second half, but no more than that.

I'm quietly confident.

We snuffed each other out today but I'm expecting more from both teams next Wednesday.

We have a very good chance and with no away goals conceded, we have the upper hand at the moment

Real are serial bottlers at this stage of the competition, losing 5 out of their last 6 semi finals, so I'm rating our chances of progressing at 50:50.

We can beat them.

When the draw was made - 30%
Now - 35%

We can totally mince them on the counter, particularly if Toure is fit.

I think we learnt so much from our defeat their a few years ago. They did to us in the last few minutes what we did to QPR in 2012.
If we defend well we have a 50% chance. City are 90 minutes away from a Champions league final on merit. Any score draw and we are in Milan. Madrid will be crapping it every time Navas & Sterling get the ball because they are lightning quick. Aguero needs to attack the space on front of the goalie. He could have had 2 last night doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.