What percentage chance of going through (both now and when the draw was made)

There are three results over ninety minutes in Madrid. Assuming it's not ending nil nil then two of those three results put us through.

I put our chances at 25% when the draw was made. I'd now says its 50:50. I'm buzzing at that result.

30% at the draw, 35% when Ronaldo was out last night and I'd say 0-0 gives us about that percentage now. That's not being negative though, we're right in this.

There are three results over ninety minutes in Madrid. Assuming it's not ending nil nil then two of those three results put us through.

I put our chances at 25% when the draw was made. I'd now says its 50:50. I'm buzzing at that result.

My thoughts exactly.

put it this way, although no such competition exists, but had we been drawn away against Real Madrid in a one-off knockout, and at half time it was 0 - 0, wouldn't you fancy our chances, particularly with the added bonus, that any goals we score are potentially "worth" more than theirs. Also apart from our own goalscoring match-winners, another excellent clean sheet from our outstanding keeper would also hold us in fine stead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.