What personal opinion do you have that others love to hate?

richcity said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
The personal opinion I have that others love to hate is the following...

CHERYL COLE IS NOT FIT.
i agree pal! i really dont see the atraction

My personal opinion is that every time I see your name and having stood right near you. I can't help but piss my sides about that spud gun image on the 'who are you thread'... Sorry Rich City, i couldn't resist myself.

30wtcap.jpg

Stuart said:
X-Factor is fuckin' shite .
Celebrity Big Brother is fuckin' shite .
Strictly Come Dancing is fuckin' shite .
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is fuckin' shite .
Take Me Out is fuckin' shite .
85% of primetime terrestrial tv is fuckin' shite .

Bollocks!

It's 95% at fucking least!

mammutly said:
blumoonrises said:
That anybody who thinks we are the only intelligent life in the universe is extremely ignorant and stupid...

I know that I am the only intelligent life in the universe.

So where does that leave me then?

Ha ha...in a deluded world that only you occupy..

I think that women are horrible drivers and shouldn't be allowed to get a license. Seriously, if I am piss drunk I am as good as my wife (or any other woman) is sober. The only difference is that I'm not allowed to drive drunk.

The death penalty should not be brought back. End of. Emotion is the biggest flaw of humanity.
The media are far superior to politicians. No explanation needed, it is common sense.
Drugs are bad for you as are most things.
Cheryl Cole is vastly overrated. Megan Fox is not.
Paphos is warm.
The premiership is not bent.
VK is a good player. However, he would not be in my starting XI.
I like Brussel sprouts.
The UK committed atrocities but does not need to apologise for them. That would be ridiculous. Should I apologise for my great, great-grandad's colonisation? No.
Immigration is out of hand. There should be very limited immigration; for those that merit it and are advantageous to Britain.
There is a 99.99999% chance of intelligent life but until proven, I am on the fence.
TV is shite: I only watch Sport.

nashark said:
The death penalty should not be brought back. End of. Emotion is the biggest flaw of humanity.
The media are far superior to politicians. No explanation needed, it is common sense.
Drugs are bad for you as are most things.
Cheryl Cole is vastly overrated. Megan Fox is not.
Paphos is warm.
The premiership is not bent.
VK is a good player. However, he would not be in my starting XI.
I like Brussel sprouts.
The UK committed atrocities but does not need to apologise for them. That would be ridiculous. Should I apologise for my great, great-grandad's colonisation? No.
Immigration is out of hand. There should be very limited immigration; for those that merit it and are advantageous to Britain.
There is a 99.99999% chance of intelligent life but until proven, I am on the fence.
TV is shite: I only watch Sport.

quite a hater aren't we?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.