What players do you remember and what players do you forget that you remember?

I seem to remember Paul Lake saying something along these lines in his (excellent) autobiography ,Hopkins being the only person during all his time at City he ever really disliked?
Hopkins was pretty shit and then after leaving us said he hoped we got relegated that season (which predictably we did!!).
We did an exchange deal with WBA with Imre Varadi didn't we? We got a player who actually seemed to give a fuck and ofcourse (as legend has it) inadvertently started the whole inflatable craze because of his surname sounded like Banana...
I did love the humour we had in the most shit times (at least in terms of what we were paying to watch!)
Exactly right, Varadi was a cult hero and a very decent player in bad times.

David Pizzaro on Loan in 2011/12 - Didn't do anything at all

Scott Sinclair - As above

Nolito - As above

Sylvinho - As above

Tal Ben Haim - As above

Valeri Bojinov - As above

Nery Castillo - As above

The ginger would have dropped it anyway ;)
Lol .. when I saw him play he did okay. He came in and then Joe got his place back and I was gutted. It was that mop of hair that intrigued me I think. Especially when he wore a red city kit it blended in with his mop haha .. although best keeper I saw was Paddy Roach he was amazing for City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.