what players would you pick for the derby if Ade gets banned

chris313nt

Mine would be- Given. defence- Lescott, Bridge, Toure, Richards. midfield- Barry, Ireland, Petrov, Weiss, SWP. forward- Bellamy.
I can't see any other way, without the strikers...then maybe sub Weiss for DeJong midway through...

It's more than likely MH would have played with only one striker at the swamp in any case; I would have preferred a choice but I have no problem at all with Bellamy doing the job. We've won there before with a lesser team than we have now. Show them fear and they'll punish you... we have nothing to lose.

chris313nt said:
Mine would be- Given. defence- Lescott, Bridge, Toure, Richards. midfield- Barry, Ireland, Petrov, Weiss, SWP. forward- Bellamy.
I can't see any other way, without the strikers...then maybe sub Weiss for DeJong midway through...

You cant see at all with that team

De Jong has to play. He was exceptional in taking Fabregas out of the game and with him and Barry in midfield we'd stand more of a chance in winning the battle in the middle. It pains me to say this but we'd probably need him against the likes of Fletcher who will just try to kick our players.

The goalkeeper and defence is correct in my opinion. Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge.
The midfield should be - Petrov, Ireland, De Jong, Barry, SWP
Forward - Bellamy

I'd have Ireland playing just off Bellamy with Barry and De Jong breaking things up and giving Stevie a license to thrill in his favourite position!

Views?

Kinky by name said:
It's more than likely MH would have played with only one striker at the swamp in any case; I would have preferred a choice but I have no problem at all with Bellamy doing the job. We've won there before with a lesser team than we have now. Show them fear and they'll punish you... we have nothing to lose.

Apart from the match...lol...

I'd go with...

Given

Richards..Toure..Lescott..Bridge..

De Jong..
SWP..Barry..Ireland..Petrov

Bellers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.