What playground rule would you like to see.

I don't think the game should be stopped when there's an injury.... instead I reckon the linesmen should wave big yellow flags like in Formula One and even though the game continues, the players shouldn't be allowed to run (although you can walk as fast as you like) whilst the injury is cleared up.

Just an idea.

Availability of seconds of jam roly poly and custard before the game starts leads to kick off being between teams of 8 on one side and 3 on the other. Confusion as to who is actually on each team as all players are wearing grey shirts with the sleeves rolled up, long black trousers and very short wide yellow and blue striped ties. A passing party from the local girls school cases the game to be temporarily abandoned as everyone rushes to the fence.

Lord BLue said:
I don't think the game should be stopped when there's an injury.... instead I reckon the linesmen should wave big yellow flags like in Formula One and even though the game continues, the players shouldn't be allowed to run (although you can walk as fast as you like) whilst the injury is cleared up.

Just an idea.

I have to say that's magnificent.

I'd like to see us play a game we used to play called "Suicide Soccer".

Everyone plays into one goal, there are no teams, nothing, and if you score you get twatted off everyone.

The trick is to fire lethal low crosses into the area that people can't avoid.

under head height (we'd stick SWP in goal)

no post and in (when playing with painted lines)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.