What pub are you most looking forward to visiting when the world is back to normal?

Not a single pub as such but I moved to Glossop in October last year. Loads of boozers I've not had the chance to visit yet.
I've took the dogs on reccies & there seems to be enough to keep me happy once we're allowed to play out.
Friendship on Arundal st is a tidy boozer mate it’s a robbies house there’s a few of us blues who regularly meet up in there. ( when we’re allowed to)

Tesco.

Having been under restrictions for that long and not being well enough last year when they were open, it's been nearly a year since I've had a drink in one. Gone passed the point of missing paying four times the price for a beer.

Tempest Arms, up at Elslack. Proper scran.
Swan with Two Necks, Pendleton, nr Clitheroe. Superb beer and food.
Hare and Hounds, Shudehill. Holts beer and full of moaning old blokes, so I feel at home.
Good call for the H & H always one we call in on a trip round.

Similar to the unicorn but cleaner & better beer.

Found it last summer and loved the place. MIght try Keswick next time as i believe it's has a bit more going on? Any good recommendations?
Keswick is a great place - less touristy more of a traditional market town. Plenty of pubs, think we used to frequent the Dog & Gun at the top end. The George Fisher outdoor shop has a great cafe on the top floor

Christ, my list is miles long.

Ale trail across the Pennines
Port street and NQ in town
Cloudwater tap

A lot of places need our support! But realistically it's going to be similar to last year at least initially, book a table, limited numbers etc. No pub crawls for a while.

But most of all, a pint in the local with city on the telly or post game and a load of blues cheering on another win. Doesn't need a nifty IPA or a saison hopped citrus number, just a pint of beer that's wet and tasty, a load of blue and white scarves and then another pint or six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.