What puts you off a man?

Have always asked same question any time I've met a new man - 'what team you support?' - sorts out the wheat from the chaff.

Other than that, I don't do skinny blokes or ones who spend longer getting ready to go out than I do.

bluemoonchick said:
bluemoonchick said:
In the interests of balance its only fair that us ladies list our dislikes of the opposite sex, as the men have done on their thread. So to get you started here are mine;

Men who think women belong in the kitchen - most chefs are men so why do chicks have to do all the cooking?
Men who think anal sex is a good thing - let see how they feel when we return the favour using our toys ;-)
Men who don't like football - weirdos
Hairy backs
Beer bellys
Clingyness
Possiveness
Jealousy
Dicks that smell of pedigree chum - a shower and clean underwear would eliminate this if they werent such lazy bastards ;-)

Edit - tash/beard - it just feels wrong.....

I could go on but i don't wanna seem a woman lol ;-)

To get back on track, a few additions;

Men who throw up
Men that hate tattoos

OMG can't believe i forgot to add Rags to the list.....maybe that's so obvious it doesnt need to be listed....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.