What puts you off a woman?

*Some* types of tattoo on women are indeed, wrong.
For many years I refused the idea of ever having a tat.

Body art (as it's now 'labelled') is ever common (probably in both senses of the word), but, a year ago, I gave in (after about 2 further years of deliberation). I have a tattoo of my true love (haha)....Morrissey. Not a portrait but it's a design taken from the 'M' and the shield that appeared on the 'Ringleader' album. Very heraldic/gothic.

If i could get on Photobouquet at work I would show it you. It's not visible, and is on my back, my beloved paid for it to be done for my birthday last year. It fookin hurt, but I do like it and of course nobody else gets to see it apart from himself (and whilst doing the business, I suppose...haha!)

And as for driving....grrrr! There *are* some women out there who can't drive. Just like men who can't.
Get off the road and leave it clear for us petrol heads please!

stony said:
Tattoos on women are horrible, women that have them tend to have a couple of duelling scars and a criminal record....

Sorry to disappoint but my tattoos have still not earned me a criminal record. I must be doing something wrong lol

bluemoonchick said:
stony said:
Tattoos on women are horrible, women that have them tend to have a couple of duelling scars and a criminal record....

Sorry to disappoint but my tattoos have still not earned me a criminal record. I must be doing something wrong lol

Show us your "tatts"!

Comon "get your tatts out for the lads"!!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
bluemoonchick said:

Show us your "tatts"!

Comon "get your tatts out for the lads"!!!

On the "picture thread - who are you" and the "city tattoos" threads.....

Swales lives said:
In my experience, tattooed women are usually sluts. No offence meant Bluemoonchick.

lol no offence taken.

I'm sorry to break this news to you, but more and more women are getting tattoos these days, and based on the male threads on here about "the lack of women putting out", it appears that getting tattoos and being a slut are not interconnected, otherwise all you men would be getting some often lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.