What puts you off a woman?

locoblu said:
I know i`m going to get slagged here but Tattoo`s on women are `common`, and i`m sure plenty of you girls have them and are lovely people its just urghh sorry. Oh, and Japanese character/symbols on any one male or female that when translated say `David Beckham is a prick` mmmm actually !!!
If you fall in love with a butterfly for some strange reason and want to have it scarred into your body for life, save the money and pain and carry a photo of it in your pocket, then when you see Shazza and Trace you can move it around your body and say do ya fink it looks good on my tits or arse, or shall I pin it on the wall next to the dried flowers. Yeah and those `massive` dangly round earings that a sealion could jump through.
Think I may have missed the point somewhere, am I alone ? Hello, hello, anyone there

RAG!!!!!!!!!

The only insult I cud come up with that truly reflects the foolishness of this post ..........

markbmcfc said:
SambaBoys said:
Ok what’s wrong with tattoos??
I have 4 in total all of which are covered (apart from the one on my wrist)

I dont think theres anything wrong with tattoo's, i quite like them. Quite like a nice one at the bottom of the back, nice to look at when your doing your stuff.

Is tattoo's of ex's names thats a turn off.

Nowt worse than seeing a tattoo on her arse saying "give it to me Dave" whilst your pounding away. Unless your called Dave for that matter.

LMFAO

Discrete tattoos on the small of the back or on the butt cheek are ok but not all the way down the arms or across the back.(IMO)

locoblu said:
I know i`m going to get slagged here but Tattoo`s on women are `common`, and i`m sure plenty of you girls have them and are lovely people its just urghh sorry. Oh, and Japanese character/symbols on any one male or female that when translated say `David Beckham is a prick` mmmm actually !!!
If you fall in love with a butterfly for some strange reason and want to have it scarred into your body for life, save the money and pain and carry a photo of it in your pocket, then when you see Shazza and Trace you can move it around your body and say do ya fink it looks good on my tits or arse, or shall I pin it on the wall next to the dried flowers. Yeah and those `massive` dangly round earings that a sealion could jump through.
Think I may have missed the point somewhere, am I alone ? Hello, hello, anyone there

Thats one big pile of shit.

:)

Tattoos on women are horrible, women that have them tend to have a couple of duelling scars and a criminal record....

markbmcfc said:
locoblu said:

I refer to the original post, you`ll get over it, its all about opinions boys and girls, chill .

locoblu said:

Here is an apology on behalf of Locoblu.
He fell asleep in the Victorian age,and only awoke this morning.
Its all come as a bit of a shock to him.
Wait till he goes outside and sees women driving motor vehicles...

locoblu said:
markbmcfc said:

I refer to the original post, you`ll get over it, its all about opinions boys and girls, chill .

Im chilled, and I do agree with your point about dangly earrings.

However your opinion on tatts is wrong and you should not be allowed to have it :D

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Wait till he goes outside and sees women driving motor vehicles...

The country in general would be a lot better place if women didn't drive cars.
The roads would be a lot less clogged and even in rush hour the traffic would flow smoother. No stalling on hill starts and at traffic lights. No dithering at junctions and holding up huge lines of traffic while they attempt to park.
If they need to pop to the shops to get something nice for hubby's tea, what's wrong with walking ? It would certainly help a few of the fatties I see chugging along at 25mph because their Nissan Micra is struggling to lug their oversized frame up a steep hill in the wrong gear(For any women reading, that's a mechanical term and not a fashion statement)

markbmcfc said:
locoblu said:

Im chilled, and I do agree with your point about dangly earrings.

However your opinion on tatts is wrong and you should not be allowed to have it :D

I hate tattoos and I love pubic hair - so there!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.