What puts you off a woman?

hairly flange makes me wrench. Got to be bald for me.

And any girl that sniffs makes me angry.

OO and any girl that crys when pissed every fucking time.

Swales lives said:
Ducado said:
Only insecure men are jealous!
Spot on Mr Ducado. The 'protective' card is bullshit. Jealousy is a truly awful trait.

There can also be alot of sub consious shit that has happened in your life that makes you like that. Maybe family close to you getting the shit kicked out of them all the time but you being too young to do fuck all?
So the protective card is not bullshit.

Nothing thinking back about the women i slept with..

big
cranks
one leg
ex convicts
etc etc

bring em all on, you only live once....fuck morals..

scottyboi said:
Swales lives said:
Spot on Mr Ducado. The 'protective' card is bullshit. Jealousy is a truly awful trait.

There can also be alot of sub consious shit that has happened in your life that makes you like that. Maybe family close to you getting the shit kicked out of them all the time but you being too young to do fuck all?

Obviously I don't know your circumstances mate, but a few of my wife's mates have had really shitty fellas who have made their lives thoroughly miserable and turned violent too. And it's always been down to their jealousy and self-loathing.
Looking after your woman is a different thing altogether.

Swales lives said:
scottyboi said:

Obviously I don't know your circumstances mate, but a few of my wife's mates have had really shitty fellas who have made their lives thoroughly miserable and turned violent too. And it's always been down to their jealousy and self-loathing.
Looking after your woman is a different thing altogether.

Yeh plenty of men are shocking and just use protectiveness to bully and beat woman. Because they have fuck all else in their lifes. Useless cunts lol.

I'll shag anything...apart from men, relatives, schoolkids, animals and inanimate objects. I had a girlfriend like the latter.

nashark said:
I'll shag anything...apart from men, relatives, schoolkids, animals and inanimate objects. I had a girlfriend like the latter.

This ^^^ well sed....you 30+ as well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.