What puts you off a woman?

Swales lives said:
Women who love football - usually they are dogs who just want to take advantage of pissed up fellas who'll shag anything.

Doesn't just stop at football mate. I got so sick of ugly fat woman taking advantage of me when I was drunk, I had to settle down.

allan harper said:
Swales lives said:
Women who love football - usually they are dogs who just want to take advantage of pissed up fellas who'll shag anything.

wheres your seat at eastlands mate ?, pal, friend, bestest mate of all time..were the fuck are these WOMEN !!!!!!!!

Its too expensive, my season ticket went a couple of years ago, a big mortgage had to take priority unfortunately :(((

a friend of mines ex-mrs was strong as an ox. she could out wrestle him, pin him down and fart in his face. that would put me off.

Swales lives said:
clairepartyring said:
Its too expensive, my season ticket went a couple of years ago, a big mortgage had to take priority unfortunately :(((

That was her Mr Harper. Too late:)

NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!

If i was in your seat Mr swales id have paid for her season ticket !

warpig said:
a friend of mines ex-mrs was strong as an ox. she could out wrestle him, pin him down and fart in his face. that would put me off.

Who is this woman...l have been looking for her all my life....she sounds right up my street...

ls it just me then, that finds this pair ,strangely erotic and alluring...granted a bit of dentistry might be required and a nosh wouldn't be a good idea, but l've certainly done worse...
ugly-girls-0980.jpg

clairepartyring said:
allan harper said:
wheres your seat at eastlands mate ?, pal, friend, bestest mate of all time..were the fuck are these WOMEN !!!!!!!!

Ditto, i'm relegated to an arm chair supporter just because of a mortgage :-(

Chemistry just kind of happens, I don't really care about much else.

If I'm being shallow though, women with bad teeth are a put off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.