What puts you off a woman?

Girls with tats fucking rock, and I shall brook no arguement on the subject.

I'm finding it quite hard to think of things which would absolutely universally put me off a woman. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of things I could list, and many have been mentioned, that would drive me up the fucking wall. On the other hand, there are few faults that I don't think I could see past if the best was worth seeing. Hmm.

Oh, but if she's a fucking red... she's got no chance. :)

bluemoonchick said:
stony said:
Tattoos on women are horrible, women that have them tend to have a couple of duelling scars and a criminal record....

Sorry to disappoint but my tattoos have still not earned me a criminal record. I must be doing something wrong lol

Ah ha ! So you're admitting to the duelling scars ? ?

bluemoonchick said:
stony said:
Ah ha ! So you're admitting to the duelling scars ? ?

That would be telling ;-)

I can picture you now with big gold chains and earrings a dolphin could leap through. Sunlight glistening on the broken bottle in your hand and forearms bulging under a Chinese tattoo while you face off against "that mad woman across the road who wants to shag my Wazza"

An English rose in full bloom ;-P

gagiesotherhalf said:
^^ you forgot to mention "whilst dressed in pink primark pyjamas and fake Ugg boots"
It would have set the scene a bit better...

I just automatically thought everyone would have that mental image themselves. You're right though, it does set the tone better.

stony said:
bluemoonchick said:
That would be telling ;-)

I can picture you now with big gold chains and earrings a dolphin could leap through. Sunlight glistening on the broken bottle in your hand and forearms bulging under a Chinese tattoo while you face off against "that mad woman across the road who wants to shag my Wazza"

An English rose in full bloom ;-P

lol great imagination - i'm sorry i can't live up to your expectations.....

I'm just a city shirt and jeans type of girls, no jewellery, no dolphins....

I really beleive that i can find no faults with my girlfriend not that shes an android just that faults aren't faults they are just another thing to love. Of course she does have some habits that to some may be disgusting and it isn't very strange that she mite now and again let one go. However i am not one to talk as us men are dirty disgusting bastards who fart under the sheets and take a sniff, smell our armpits after a match and use socks to wipe up after watching Hollyoaks while she is out with her mother. I genuinly enjoy my girlfriends company but there is one thing that winds me up. No matter if she has just slapped my mum in the face i have to appologise first! When i do something wrong i appologise. When she does something wrong i appologise, i just can't win.!!!! Anyone else have the same problem?

locoblu said:
Swearing women as well, thats pretty common too, unless they drop a pan on their foot or something then its ok to say `ohhhhh shiiiiitttttt ouch`

A Woman swearing can be quite a turn on. l find it horny when a demure ,well groomed , well dressed, vivacious young lady slips the odd strategic 'fuck' or 'fucking' into the conversation to highlight and emphasize a point.

They normally turn out to be goers as well...

bluemoonchick said:
lol great imagination - i'm sorry i can't live up to your expectations.....

I'm just a city shirt and jeans type of girls, no jewellery, no dolphins....

Don't put yourself down!

My expectations are very low................they have to be these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.