What reaction did Studge get?

Grand Master Ram Rod

Couldn't hear it proper on the telly, so to anyone that went, what was it like?

I hope he got given a good reception, he did nout wrong really and has never slagged us off since his move.

He got what he deserved:

Boo'd
"One greedy bastard, theres only one greedy bastard"
on the losing side.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

I hope he got given a good reception, he did nout wrong really and has never slagged us off since his move.

I cant agree with you that he did nowt wrong, we offered him 40k/wk ( for a unproven 19 yr old) and they offered him 65k/week, he took the money when we had spent years nurturing him, greedy bastard.

Well seems we still have a few idiots following us then.

One greedy bastard, the irony in that ha ha!

Getting full international players buy paying them well, is not the same. No irony whatsoever..

kippaxblue76 said:

I cant agree with you that he did nowt wrong, we offered him 40k/wk ( for a unproven 19 yr old) and they offered him 65k/week, he took the money when we had spent years nurturing him, greedy bastard.
It's all rumours though, no-one really knows. Look at Robinho, he's slagged us so many times I've lost count and he earns £160k a week and he's still our player ffs. Studge might have made a bad decision in our eyes, but everyone makes them and he's not said a bad word about us since he left, infact he was praising us I think they said on sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.