What reaction did Studge get?

Didn't even notice him, we had much bigger issues than him to contend with today.

Plus Barry had the measure of him within about 20 seconds - he was no threat.

Today, justice has been served all over the place!

judleberry said:
Didn't even notice him, we had much bigger issues than him to contend with today.

Plus Barry had the measure of him within about 20 seconds - he was no threat.

Today, justice has been served all over the place!

Justice will be done when Bridge shags Terry's wife.

never did owt wrong?? all just rumours?? it wasn't a rumour, and was very wrong, what i saw with my own eyes versus west brom last season. when the greedy, miserable, arrogant prick scored and refused to celebrate or even acknowledge the fans that paid his considerable wages. hope he is destined to a career similar to barry conlan's.

I feel a bit sorry for him really; not only are any rumours of remuneration just that! He got a lot of stick even before the contract talks from people on here and in the crowd who wanted an inexperienced youngster to be an immediate mega star, I not surprised he moved. To move to Chelsea was very naive and not motivated by playing time but he could have a whole host of reasons for going to them. I don't particularly like his attitude and to say he probably is an egotist wouldn't be a stretch but our fans did themselves no favours with him.

Regardless of whether he was being greedy or not, I think we were right to let him go on ability alone. As he showed today, he's completely one-footed, got no pace, and is way too greedy. He's the sort of player I've always hated playing with - bags of skill, but for every incredible goal they score, they waste about 5 chances for the rest of the team. I also remember him stealing a penalty from Elano - not very classy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.