What reaction did Studge get?

Manci7y said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Well seems we still have a few idiots following us then.

One greedy bastard, the irony in that ha ha!

Getting full international players buy paying them well, is not the same. No irony whatsoever..

Sturridge thought he was a big time charlie and got what he deserved when city said l8rs

glad he got boo'd the greedy sod. and if i remember correctly going back to the original statement that he never slagged us off. at the press conference when he moved he declared he had to move to improve him game as chelsea have better players to learn from and he wanted to be the best ( as if we couldnt offer the same standards), what a load of bollocks he deserved the boo's. its small fish in a big pond now for the money grabbing woman. he will be playing championship football rather than champions league when chelsea gets bored of him.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
kippaxblue76 said:
I cant agree with you that he did nowt wrong, we offered him 40k/wk ( for a unproven 19 yr old) and they offered him 65k/week, he took the money when we had spent years nurturing him, greedy bastard.
It's all rumours though, no-one really knows. Look at Robinho, he's slagged us so many times I've lost count and he earns £160k a week and he's still our player ffs. Studge might have made a bad decision in our eyes, but everyone makes them and he's not said a bad word about us since he left, infact he was praising us I think they said on sky.

You cannot compare the two, we had nurtured Sturridge from a young age and offered him a deal that would have pretty much set him up for life, he got to big for his boots and believed all the hype, he got taken down a peg or 3 when he went to Chelsea because of his attitude, says it all really.

just got back (live in Southampton btw) he got booed, rightly so IMO.

Nice to see him filling in as an emergency right back near the end!

Fuck you Sturridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.