What Silva Said To Lescott At Newcastle....

Freestyler

So Yaya scores the first goal, all the players celebrate in a pile. I've seen it asked on here and on twitter so many times ...so just what did Silva say to Lescott as they both looked at each other whilst on top of the pile?

I asked Joleon earlier via twitter, he tweeted me back...

Silva said...

'we are gonna win the league'

....Merlin was right

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/14/article-1294593-0A6FACA6000005DC-65_468x463.jpg[/bigimg]

You're Danny********? Stalking time :).

Seriously though that's quality. I wanted to know what he said as well.<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm --<br /><br />Hmm...watching the goal again it looks more like "go back" :S.

looking back that goal and Agueros are so similar in a way. Nigel passes the ball to Yaya who plays a one two with Aguero and scores and Nigel passes to Aguero who plays a one two with Mario and scores.

to be honest, i was imagining something on the complete opposite end of the spectrum

i was thinking he was telling everybody to calm the fuck down and not let the goal get to their heads...personally, i was worried that the goal would lull everyone into a sense of complacency. i didn't like the way the everybody was talking like newcastle was the last obstacle of the season.

All%20pile%20in.ashx

GOt to admit guys, this is one pretty picture.Looks like a great team with great focus and SUCH SHINY BEAUTIFUL jerseys.

Pic of the season

BTW did the kit change recently. it looks more blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.