What Silva Said To Lescott At Newcastle....

fulabeer said:
ITK here guys...!

Silva said to Lescott "we are winning, what ever you do next, don't try a dodgy back header"....!

I'm still not sure what Joleoninho was trying there. Was it a back header? If so he needs to look at the old videos of Dave Ewing to see how to perfect this skill! Or was he trying to head it sideways to unmarked colleagues, or did he just make a complete and utter bollox of it all. The nation needs to know Jole, time to come clean!

Has anyone got the sky footage after the first goal against Newcastle I am on it and my mate picks me up and kisses me but I haven't seen it yet

Massive_Shroom said:
Has anyone got the sky footage after the first goal against Newcastle I am on it and my mate picks me up and kisses me but I haven't seen it yet

t7od21.jpg

He didn't say that at all, Joleon must be joking. If you notice, he was speaking to all the defensively-minded players, so he was clearly telling them to stay strong until the end.

BlueSniffer said:
Massive_Shroom said:

t7od21.jpg
Haha not bad looking them 2 to be fair

He's probably saying... "Fuck me, it's nearly in the bag - now no fucking cock-ups against QPR Joleon, OK!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.