What sort of City fan are you ?

I'm 28 and since leaving uni I have had a seasoncard with cup games direct and attended approx.10 away games a season.
In this time I have missed just three home games. One because I went on a three-day bender and passed out in an arm chair at some randoms house for about 8hours. One because I was admitted to hospital after coming home from a summer holiday. And another because I was simply so skint I couldn't afford to go.

Whilst at uni I got to about 5-8 home games a season and the odd away game.

Growing up me n me Dad used to go to probabaly half of all our home games and one or two away games every season from my first season as a 6/7 year old in 1988-89.

I was a season ticket holder at COMS for 5 years. Then me and Mrs had our son so now have a City card where I pick and choose games to go as money is a bit tight. Still got all my points on my Citycard and try to get to a couple of away games a season.

Love City though. Got married there in June even tho she is a Bolton fan.

Will get a season ticket again when I can afford it and Lads a bit older till then its the odd game and online and pub for me.

Go to every home game, league and cup. Used to go to most aways in the late 80`s. Kids and finance means i now go to about 5 aways a season.

ive got a season ticket so go every home game, only missed one since i was 8 im 21 now. i go about, 3 - 4 away games a season, and i go all home cup games. never been abroad watching city, would LOVE to though. i just cant afford it - because i pay for my little brothers season ticket aswell. cause im such a good person .

:D

I use to go quite a lot when I lived in reddish 208 bus and a walk too eastlands, But I live in preston now and find it hard to aford and getting there dispite it only being a train ride:

I have Sky + HD which is good for me, but will make more atemps to make it to the match:

not many City fans in Preston, 1 or 2 that I work with and the rest are slipt between Liverpool, Utd and preston city?

Rushton121 said:
is this gonna be yet another "i'm a better fan than you because...." thread
Wind your neck in .This is a great thread .Fans coming from Shetland & Oz for the games great stuff .lots of interessting points of view

Wonder who will be the first person to say something along the lines of

'I like City a lot and get to about 10 games a year but I don't like the commitment of going to every match and like to keep my weekends free for other things sometimes'

Even though this applies to a lot of city fans, I'm not holding my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.