What sort of City fan are you ?

Been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and still got one though I have not been to a game for 5 years as I now live in Perth.

See most games live over here but would love to be back for every one.

Many Blues around the world would love to be at every game and for those who go and support our CITY you lucky bstards.

CTID

Blue Hefner said:
Fans fit in all sorts of catagories .There is the fanatic who goes home & away whatever the cost & agrovation . Then there is the fan who just goes to the home games & the odd couple of aways . Due to work & Family commitments there is the fan who justs picks & choses which games to go .There is also the fan that cant be arsed going anymore due to all sorts of reasons & just watches the games with his/her mates in the boozer or at home with a crate .I should imagine there are all of the above who visit this site .We all have one thing in common Once a Blue always a Blue

Been all of the above at some stage or another.

I fall into the second category unless u add another on titled "fans who go to all home games and a handful of away games that also do Fanzone for sky" ;)

I'd be pretty much on my own then! Lol

all home games ..was at spurs i am going sunderland ...will end up doing maybe 10 away or so ..not all away though...should do at least 1 euro away game ...if i had more dough...would never miss...its always about the money for most really ...

I'm a 4000+ miles away, watch every game on the screen, make 2 trips a year over and watch 3-4 live games kind of fan. After being a "spend all my pocket money to take the bus to Maine Road from Nottingham" during school and 5-6 game a year fan in university when we made slide down the divisions.

I never had the luxury of a home town in England coz my Dad moved around so much. All the other ex pats supported Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool.... I'm not sure what to do now that we have a competitive team. I just hope we never lose the humour and the loyal spirit that has made being a City fan such an important part of my life. That's more important than winning everything to me. CTID.

I'm 26 and have had a season ticket for ten years, and go to all the home games (unless I'm on holiday etc) - only season i didnt make more than 8 home games was when I was living in Hull at the time, and we were suffering that dreadful Stuart Pearce year.

Back in my early 20's I'd make about 10+ aways a season for a few years, nowdays due to the cost of tickets etc I cant really afford more than 1 or 2 a year

which is a shame as if it was cheaper id be there at every away

Got my ST in 97/98 and not missed a home league game since then (makes my holidays more expensive as i'm restricted with dates becuase I refuse to miss a game.) Also go home cup games, I have missed a couple of cup games tho in the time I've had my ST.
Go to about 12 aways a year, 17 being my record.
Just the 2 euro aways, well 3 if you include TNS at the Millenium stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.