What team do you hate most outside of England.

…and thick as fuck. Loads of strong British accents of the Glasgow variety, yet they’re booing British soldiers and singing ‘you Brits out now’ when they’re British themselves and so is their football club.

Doesn’t get much more stupid than that!

That’s akin to me calling United fans ‘Manc wankers’ even though I’m Mancunian myself and so is my football club.

For 44 of 45 minutes of the second half at the Etihad in the CL game with Celtic, they were chanting IRA songs (with one minute break on 67 minutes where they got their phone lights out and sung about their European Cup win in 1967). And this wasn’t just an handful, it was the entire away end. Even in the corporate area in the home end the cunts were singing the IRA chants and laughing at Blues’ who were taking exception to it.

They soon stopped when a group of handy lads came from other blocks to have a ‘word’ with them. Fucking shithouses.

I can’t stand Celtic and their mixed up fan culture.
Liverpool are even dumber with their Scouse Not English crap. Everton fans don’t do it even though we share a city with them. None of them were arsed when Gerrard or McManamanamanaman or Fowler got picked for England. You’re not Irish, you’re fucking ENGLISH. Deal.

Also, I wish Americans on Tumblr understood that Scotland is part of Britain, Scotland was not colonised by the English, Scotland was also involved in the British Empire, Britain does not = England and if you say you hate Brits, you also hate Scots and Welsh (and Norn Iron people but that’s a whole nother kettle of fish).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.