What team do you hate most outside of England.

…and thick as fuck. Loads of strong British accents of the Glasgow variety, yet they’re booing British soldiers and singing ‘you Brits out now’ when they’re British themselves and so is their football club.

Doesn’t get much more stupid than that!

That’s akin to me calling United fans ‘Manc wankers’ even though I’m Mancunian myself and so is my football club.

For 44 of 45 minutes of the second half at the Etihad in the CL game with Celtic, they were chanting IRA songs (with one minute break on 67 minutes where they got their phone lights out and sung about their European Cup win in 1967). And this wasn’t just an handful, it was the entire away end. Even in the corporate area in the home end the cunts were singing the IRA chants and laughing at Blues’ who were taking exception to it.

They soon stopped when a group of handy lads came from other blocks to have a ‘word’ with them. Fucking shithouses.

I can’t stand Celtic and their mixed up fan culture.
Their entire away end sing the IRA pish at Easter Rd. Nearly 4k of them. You go to bars in parts of glasgow on a Celtc home game you get Irish rebel songs in pubs. Irony is most Celtc fans tend to vote for unionist parties and the IRA wouldn’t give 2 shits about blowing them up. Utter cowards too when you get them on anything close to equal numbers. Cunts.

All the cartel clubs of Europe, as someone else said(fastest way to name them).

Atletico - For being a horrible grubby team to play against.

Club Brugge - For putting that 63 year old Belgian City fan in hospital... and being the Belgian rags(I'm guessing).

PSG - Clueless hypocrite fanbase from what I've seen and their Qatari owners have their hooks in the authorities of European football it seems to me.

Porto - Seem to remember they were pretty extra on and off the pitch when we played them.

Wasn't there an incident with one of the German clubs we played a while back in a CL away leg too, where a young fan got put in hospital?

Bayern are probably top of the list of the European Cartel.

None come close to the spite I feel towards United and Liverpool. Also, to a lesser extent(it's growing again) Spurs, who shouldn't even be relevant to City in a list like this but they've managed it somehow.

Liverpool are even dumber with their Scouse Not English crap. Everton fans don’t do it even though we share a city with them. None of them were arsed when Gerrard or McManamanamanaman or Fowler got picked for England. You’re not Irish, you’re fucking ENGLISH. Deal.

Also, I wish Americans on Tumblr understood that Scotland is part of Britain, Scotland was not colonised by the English, Scotland was also involved in the British Empire, Britain does not = England and if you say you hate Brits, you also hate Scots and Welsh (and Norn Iron people but that’s a whole nother kettle of fish).
Ah, but Liverpool fans are anti-establishment and anti-Tory as well as Scouse not English, hence booing the national anthem.
Their club was founded by a Conservative Councillor who was also a mason and a member of the Orange Order, you can't get more establishment than that. They know fuck all about their own history; just like the rags.

Real Madrid. I hope we never become a team with management and fans like that.
Dear God. Appalling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.