What team would you play for Everton Away ?

andybluenolan said:
given
dunne kompany ned ball
de jong
elano ireland petrov
robbie
studge

decent team but way too attacking IMO, Everton would hurt us if we played all out like that.

Jnr Kisby said:
andybluenolan said:
given
dunne kompany ned ball
de jong
elano ireland petrov
robbie
studge

decent team but way too attacking IMO, Everton would hurt us if we played all out like that.

yeah i can accept that one mate but my thinking is hit them hard for the first half and see where that gets us, after that or if we are being over run replace with
given
richards dunne ned ball
de jong kompany
elano ireland petrov
caicedo

andybluenolan said:
Jnr Kisby said:
andybluenolan said:
given
dunne kompany ned ball
de jong
elano ireland petrov
robbie
studge

yeah i can accept that one mate but my thinking is hit them hard for the first half and see where that gets us, after that or if we are being over run replace with
given
richards dunne ned ball
de jong kompany
elano ireland petrov
caicedo

its a risky shout, cant see it happening. Personally I'd swap your teams around and try hit them when they're tired in the 2nd half.

Jnr Kisby said:
andybluenolan said:
Jnr Kisby said:
andybluenolan said:
given
dunne kompany ned ball
de jong
elano ireland petrov
robbie
studge

given
richards dunne ned ball
de jong kompany
elano ireland petrov
caicedo

its a risky shout, cant see it happening. Personally I'd swap your teams around and try hit them when they're tired in the 2nd half.

i suppose that would be an alright plan, will be interesting though and to be totally honest id be very happy with a point.

Given
Logan Dunnie Ned Bridge
De Jong Kompany
Elano Superman Robi
Bojinov

Right back is a worry, but I think Logan is worth a shout, with Zabba out and Micah looking tired (I don't think he's overweight, more musclebound).

Its good to have so many attacking midfield options, but you can't fit them all in. Ireland is undroppable at the moment and Elano has done enough in the last two games to deserve his place. Robinho is also playing well enough, despite the crap the press publish, to retain his place. With SWP and Petrov both coming back from injury, no need to risk them from the start.

The front man is the worry for me. If Boj isn't fit, I'd go with Sturridge, Caicedo or Evans, in that order.

We've got to win away again soon, and hopefully Everton will have their minds on Wembley!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.