What team would you play for Everton Away ?

i dont get it, you are all moaning about needing a rb ...... De Jong actually is pretty good there, he has played a few HSV games there if i am not mistaken :)

Given
De Jong Dunne Onouha Bridge
Kompany
Sweep Elano Ireland Robinho
Bojinov

i mean, De Jong is better there than all the others that you have slotted in at rb. and also, i would never replace Kompany out of DM ever again, since he has come back, he has been outstanding for us and made us look a much better team, great player :)

..................Given

Richards..Dunne..Onuoha..Bridge

...Kompany..De Jong..Ireland

..Swp.......................Robinho

.............Caicedo

Id go with

-------given-------
richards------van buyten------- ned------- bridge

swp------- de jong-----kompany----------robinho

ireland
anelka

wouldn't look a bad team that if we could afford £5m for van buyten
n could of kept anelka hey guys!!!

serious tho id go

given
richards dunne ned bridge
de jong

elano kompany

swp ireland robinho

sturridge

The answer to this thread is simple, THE YOUTH TEAM. I would leave evry first team player at home to show them what a disgrace their away performances have been.

Our players do not justify the petrol money when we play away. It has been disgusting this season.

given
richards dunne neds bridge
de jong kompany
elano superman robbie
studge

why are people putting robbie up front as a lone striker against a physical everton side when he hasnt played there before and imo would be too lightweight on his own?!

mcfc_nick said:
given
richards dunne neds bridge
de jong kompany
elano superman robbie
studge

why are people putting robbie up front as a lone striker against a physical everton side when he hasnt played there before and imo would be too lightweight on his own?!

Agreed strong physical line up that, but replace Studge with Boj. Studge is too soft and with lescott and Jagielka you need someone who can handle themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.