What time do you get out of bed?

Well, we have cats including one particularly vocal chap who tends to wake up every morning about 4:30am demanding food, so I get up then. But it only takes a minute so after a piss I’ll go back to bed then usually wake up again to more meowing around 7:30am. Make a brew, feed the cats and come back to bed to read the news, sport, Wordle, etc with my brew. All the while my missus barely moves!

Luckily we’re retired so we can just amble out of bed anytime after that for breakfast and coffee. I’m a morning person anyway, though she definitely isn’t!

Well, we have cats including one particularly vocal chap who tends to wake up every morning about 4:30am demanding food, so I get up then. But it only takes a minute so after a piss I’ll go back to bed then usually wake up again to more meowing around 7:30am. Make a brew, feed the cats and come back to bed to read the news, sport, Wordle, etc with my brew. All the while my missus barely moves!

Luckily we’re retired so we can just amble out of bed anytime after that for breakfast and coffee. I’m a morning person anyway, though she definitely isn’t!
So 7.30 then ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.