What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flb said:
BlueT said:
Couple of beers early Saturday afternoon in the Pack Horse, Failsworth. Jump in a taxi to Euston about 1.40. Train down to Euston at 2.35, fleece my mates at cards on the way down. Saturday night out probably around the Bloomsbury, Convent Garden area.
Full English Sunday morning in Kensington. Then after the match we will be heading back to the Bree Louise near Euston for post match beers with fellow Blues hopefully celebrating before heading back to Mcr on the train some time after 8.

used to do the Pack every weekend, start off in the Streetbridge, Haughton Arms then down to the Pole to get bladdered,

Me and my mates did as well. Haughton, Pack Horse, The Church, Crown & Cushion, Astbury's, back to the Crown & Cushion. It's not the same anymore.
The Pack is still a decent pub.

The Haughton, pretty average these days since Miles left.
The Pack. Good
The Church, Robinsons pub just been done up and they put rag pics in the vault so we dont bother with it.
The Royal Oak, Shit
The Crown and Cushion, overpriced but not to bad.
The Bridge, Shut
Astbury's, shut I think, may still do functions?

BlueT said:
flb said:
BlueT said:
Couple of beers early Saturday afternoon in the Pack Horse, Failsworth. Jump in a taxi to Euston about 1.40. Train down to Euston at 2.35, fleece my mates at cards on the way down. Saturday night out probably around the Bloomsbury, Convent Garden area.
Full English Sunday morning in Kensington. Then after the match we will be heading back to the Bree Louise near Euston for post match beers with fellow Blues hopefully celebrating before heading back to Mcr on the train some time after 8.

used to do the Pack every weekend, start off in the Streetbridge, Haughton Arms then down to the Pole to get bladdered,

Me and my mates did as well. Haughton, Pack Horse, The Church, Crown & Cushion, Astbury's, back to the Crown & Cushion. It's not the same anymore.

The Pack. Good
The Church, Robinsons pub just been done up and they put rag pics in the vault so we dont bother with it.
The Royal Oak, Shit
The Bridge, Shut

Used to avoid the Sun Inn, rag shithole

Used to go in Kehoes a lot aswell, same guy who now owns Mary D's

flb said:
BlueT said:
flb said:

The Pack. Good
The Royal Oak, Shit
The Bridge, Shut

Sun Inn, still a rag pub.
Kehoes, became united supporters club (North Mcr), and it has just closed down.

Willow Tavern, City pub.

BlueT said:
flb said:
BlueT said:

The Pack. Good
The Royal Oak, Shit
The Bridge, Shut

Willow Tavern, City pub.

Lived round the corner from the Willow , Failsworth born and bred, Neil has left the Willow no so not sure who's taken it over.

As you know the Star Inn used to be City aswell, decent pub in its day. Failsworth has always had a good City following.

flb said:
BlueT said:
flb said:

Willow Tavern, City pub.

Lived round the corner from the Willow , Failsworth born and bred, Neil has left the Willow no so not sure who's taken it over.

As you know the Star Inn used to be City aswell, decent pub in its day. Failsworth has always had a good City following.

Yes that's right the Star Inn use to be a big City pub, I use to play football for them. As I am sure you are aware the Star Inn is no more, soon to be houses.

I am not sure who has taken over the Willow but the Failsworth Supporters Club is based there, and no doubt they will be running 2 or 3 coaches to Wembley on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.