What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 7.30am from Hazel Grove.

Train from Denham about 11.30 should be outside the Greyhound just after 12 :)

Initial pick up M5 Worcester 6.45am then back to Cheltenham for main crew on to The Green man for 10.00am breakfasts (after the aperitif's en route of course!!) Just hope it's dry for the garden drinkers, whereas I'll be set up inside on the Guinness!!

7 am Saturday morning!! Bit of sightseeing, theatre, meal, drinks, bed, breakfast, couple of drinks as driving later, match...

From my house in my car!

Have fun and safe trip everyone. Getting a bit excited now...

hopefully as bloody late as poss. will 10am drive give us time before the game?

such a stupid fucking kick off time.

wanted to up for the weekend but our driver and my dad won't / can't stay over.

boo :( gonna be knackered these next 2 weeks.

and no im not going to sit down like the pricks at the wigan final tried to ruin the experience of alot of die hards in various blocks at wembley last year.

its bad enough how shit the atmosphere was vs stoke on saturday. the wigan final was the worst atmosphere at a match i've ever seen/heard and it was a bloody rare final. No wonder we lost.

DTKOAG said:
Anyone aware of any roadworks / delays on the M6/M1 ?

50 mph restriction from Stafford South (J13) - to M54 (J10a) - If some idiot has an accident then 1 hour delay.
50 mph restriction from M5 (J8) - to Coleshill (j4a) - If some idiot has an accident then 1 hour delay - TAKE THE TOLL ROAD IF SIGNS ARE SHOWING ACCIDENT/INCIDENT BEFORE JUNCTION 11A!
50 mph restriction from M6 (J1) - to M1 (J19) - If some idiot has an accident then 1 hour delay.
Roadworks from Rugby M1 (J18) - to Northampton M1 (J15) - If some idiot has an accident then 1 hour delay.
Luton for 2 junctions = Always delays - if someone has an accident then 1 hour delay.

The Plod would like us to use the M40 to keep away from the Mackems. Should be no trouble on the way down but on the way back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.