What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2pm Saturday from Wales to Cheltenham, 07:15 Sunday Cheltenham to Wembley....

Can't wait, hope Sergio returns - let's get stuck into 'em.

Mancityfans.net'er said:
hopefully as bloody late as poss. will 10am drive give us time before the game?

such a stupid fucking kick off time.

wanted to up for the weekend but our driver and my dad won't / can't stay over.

boo :( gonna be knackered these next 2 weeks.

and no im not going to sit down like the pricks at the wigan final tried to ruin the experience of alot of die hards in various blocks at wembley last year.

its bad enough how shit the atmosphere was vs stoke on saturday. the wigan final was the worst atmosphere at a match i've ever seen/heard and it was a bloody rare final. No wonder we lost.
And there was me thinking it was because we played shite that day? Doh!

ssouthstand116 said:
dom said:
Any pubs near Wembley to recommend for pre-matchers ??

either the green man pub or the roundabout with a tesco xtra and newsagents nearby so you can stay stocked up on beer;)

green man is crap. good as a one off but won't be bothering again. went too it for the Stoke final and it was decent but before the chelsea fa cup semi it was shite too busy and the bottles they were selling in the tent were expensive and warm. went to the roundabout for the wigan final and had a great time. cheap cans from a shop down the road and you could move. only downside is the lack of toilet facilities. Didn't know at the time someone was letting our lot go for a piss in their house til I came on here after

mcfc1894 said:
ssouthstand116 said:
dom said:
Any pubs near Wembley to recommend for pre-matchers ??

either the green man pub or the roundabout with a tesco xtra and newsagents nearby so you can stay stocked up on beer;)

green man is crap. good as a one off but won't be bothering again. went too it for the Stoke final and it was decent but before the chelsea fa cup semi it was shite too busy and the bottles they were selling in the tent were expensive and warm. went to the roundabout for the wigan final and had a great time. cheap cans from a shop down the road and you could move. only downside is the lack of toilet facilities. Didn't know at the time someone was letting our lot go for a piss in their house til I came on here after

Greyhound corner has all the above with the added bonus of toilet facilities and a couple of allies if there chocka, plus a couple of decent berger places near the offey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.