What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Just got to London, had a phone call from travel lodge uxbridge, saying our hotel as been over booked, they've moved us to another hotel, that hotel is travel lodge wembley, get in!

allan harper said:
Just got to London, had a phone call from travel lodge uxbridge, saying our hotel as been over booked, they've moved us to another hotel, that hotel is travel lodge wembley, get in!

Wait until you get there to be told that the Wembley one is over-booked.....

Re: What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Rammy Blue said:
allan harper said:

Lol! Tent on roundabout!

allan harper said:

I'd be pretty sceptical if I was you. Find it hard to believe Uxbrridge could be fully booked but still room at Wembley!!!

allan harper said:
Rammy Blue said:
allan harper said:

Lol! Tent on roundabout!

Roundabout isn't cordoned off!!!!

They told us we had to go to high Wycombe. Told them to funk off. My daughter is solicitor. They are so going to get sued. She was staying with us. They lied through their back teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.