What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blingy said:
nice neil said:
blingy said:
China town for decent prices buffet and covent gardens are my plans for me the lad and mrs although I'll steer clear of the £4.50 tubs if I've cream at covent gardens this time, and I'll try not to wonder into soho's dodgy district like me and my m8 did last time with our 7 year olds , the Looks we got that evening trying to find our way out of there,
the look on the kids faced walking past all the dodgy sex shops..
Cheers. I'm planning to go to Wong Ki (wonky's, as the locals call it) in China town. I went a good few years back when my mates lived in london. It's not too bad. Apparently the drinks are expensive but where isn't these days ? Let me know if you find any decent Boozers. I'll do the same on this thread.

Yea nice one , if you find anywhere kid friendly late afternoon early evening let us know, I'll do same
Spent the evening around Wembley last night, you wouldn't recognise the place with the designer outlet and cinema open with a good few eating places, Frankie and bennies , tgi, Jimmy's world buffet where I ate last night ( bit like the red hot bufet in town with loads of difrent foods to choose from) home made Berger gaff, a couple of other grills and Italian places subway, nandoes all with decent size bars too, saw them building it at the cup final last year but suprised has fast it's been finished and the difference it makes, with a new pedestrian walkway from Wembley stadium train station so you don't have to walk right up to the stadium then come back down to get to the bars , knocked town half the red multestory car park so now Just walk straight from the station past the side of the ibis, I'm prity impressed tbh. Not hard to be impressed though as there was absolutely fuck all there before.

Ted_Bovis said:
blingy said:
Burtonblue said:
If you heading for China town (Gerrard street) you may want to check out the Rainforest Cafe in Shaftesbury Avenue (burgers Disney style) and M&M world in Leicester Square. Your kids will love these if 10 or younger.

Cheers for that, will check them out, we there from Friday so looking for things to do that won't break the bank..

South Kensington. The science museum or natural history museum. Both free. Buys sarnies in Tesco and there are loads of places to eat them inside.
Natural history has moving dinosaurs. Science museum is good for kids. Play areas, bubble shows and all that stuff. Good and free day out.[/quote

Done the natural history last time (very good and great for free) and funny enough just looking at the science one as I type.. London bridge experience first, bit like London dundgons ( got a 241 voucher) then some boat( cutty sark or the tuder one) then the museum b4 home hotel changed Chinatown (no chance if gettin in that rainforest cafe need to book early)
Have fun and hope to bump into one or two when out and about.

Off to Urmston station now train to Manc then 9.15 to Euston
Got a good feeling about this one not like Wigan
COME ON YOU BLUES
City2 Sunderland0

Just had breakfast at premier inn Watford. Met some good sunderland lads last night. They are well up for it. Off into the smoke now!!!

Re: What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

upeqarap.jpg

En Route 4 hours

OneTonyHenry said:
Hope you all have an absolutely fantastic weekend. I'll be sat in rainy Sydney (today has been exactly like the weather for last years Cup Final) and living every single moment wishing I was there.

Not to be this time around I'm afraid. Wasn't worth the risk. If you thought it was cold after the Wigan game, it was positively frosty when I got back to Aus. The wife went on the warpath for months!!

Worth it though for two quotes from my lad who came with me to Wembley - first when the little aussie dickhead at the primary school who said to him " James… ha ha City lost" - he came back with "yeah we might have done but I've just been to Wembley - have you Chelsea?!" and the second one to his teacher who said it beggared belief that he's been to London for the weekend "that's right Miss, but you get used to my Dad, he's from Manchester!"

Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy.

Fucking brilliant !!, Young sir, I take my hat off to you. The future of our beloved CITY is in safe hands with youngsters like you !

Re: What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

jimharri said:
I envy all of you lot who are/have headed down to the game. Have a great time, and bring back that bloody cup!

I will give you a wave Jim ;-)

Anyway I think we should have a photo thread for Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.